Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Expat Women's Clubs

Expat Women's Clubs

Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Question Expat Women's Clubs

We've moved internationally a few times and now we're on the move to Perth. Each time we've moved I have found the local expat women's clubs very useful. Does anyone know if there are some in Perth that I could join?

Thanks

Galba
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expat Women's Clubs

Originally Posted by galba
We've moved internationally a few times and now we're on the move to Perth. Each time we've moved I have found the local expat women's clubs very useful. Does anyone know if there are some in Perth that I could join?

Thanks

Galba
It's not a club but a crowd of Perthites meet on a Thursday somewhere. Someone will come along and tell you where and when.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Galba
don't know if you are in the oil and gas business but there is a Petroleum Women of Perth organisation who have all sorts of different things, including a mums and tots group. If not then a group of women meet on Tuesday at The Boat in Mindarie and Thursday at The Quay Cafe at Hillarys. PM if you need any more details.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
don't know if you are in the oil and gas business but there is a Petroleum Women of Perth organisation who have all sorts of different things, including a mums and tots group. If not then a group of women meet on Tuesday at The Boat in Mindarie and Thursday at The Quay Cafe at Hillarys. PM if you need any more details.
Thanks Northern Bird - OH is in Oil and Gas and the Petroleum club is what I'm looking for. However, I would love to got to the Hillary's meet so will get in touch nearer the time.

Galba
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:19 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Northern Bird - OH is in Oil and Gas and the Petroleum club is what I'm looking for. However, I would love to got to the Hillary's meet so will get in touch nearer the time.

Galba
Husband also in the same business, PM if I can help in any way at all. I was a member of PWP for a while but it wasn't for me so ditched it. Hillarys ladies more my cup of tea.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:20 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

don't know if you are in the oil and gas business but there is a Petroleum Women of Perth organisation who have all sorts of different things, including a mums and tots group.
Don't they smell a bit?
Bet there's a cigarette ban near them!
Are they allowed to use their mobile phones?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:22 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by busterboy
Don't they smell a bit?
Bet there's a cigarette ban near them!
Are they allowed to use their mobile phones?
sod off! go and get another VB
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:23 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

sod off! go and get another VB
Ah, I shall take that as an order I should obey!

OOOOh I love it when you are strict!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:26 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Ah, I shall take that as an order I should obey!

OOOOh I love it when you are strict!
isn't it bedtime in Victoria yet?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:30 pm
A rather curious boy

isn't it bedtime in Victoria yet?
Women in Petroleum Clubs...I ask you. It was just sitting there waiting for me.

Was it one of those clubs where large ladies squeezed in to bowling skirts and pretended to be still in Middle England? Or are Petroleum women a lot rougher?

...just asking! (whistles nonchalently)...
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:31 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Women in Petroleum Clubs...I ask you. It was just sitting there waiting for me.

Was it one of those clubs where large ladies squeezed in to bowling skirts and pretended to be still in Middle England? Or are Petroleum women a lot rougher?

...just asking! (whistles nonchalently)...
No I was the one that was far too rough. The women all live in very smart areas of Perth and have husbands who are much higher up the Mgt chain than my old geezer. I am too common
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:32 pm
A rather curious boy

No I was the one that was far too rough. The women all live in very smart areas of Perth and have husbands who are much higher up the Mgt chain than my old geezer. I am too common
Have a VB love...you'll fit right in with me!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hillarys ladies more my cup of tea.
I bet it is
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:55 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Bix
I bet it is

They're very close!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 1:57 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Have a VB love...you'll fit right in with me!
Glass of white for me tonight, early appt with kitchen designer, need a clear head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.