expat newcomers

Old Jul 9th 2002, 8:05 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default expat newcomers

hi all
discovered this site yesterday & very impressed.seems that no matter how stressful it gets , everybody realises we're in it together,& rather than envy those who migrate before us,they are genuinely wished all the best.(Is this a new cliche' record on this site).
myself,girlfriend & son,who's nearly 5, hope to go to Perth this oct/nov(we applied under skilled independants feb 2001) so anyone else heading that way ,feel free to share tips & experiences.
no worries etc etc
Mark,Jan & Robert
Old Jul 9th 2002, 8:09 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: expat newcomers

Hi,

Welcome aboard.

Most contributors to this site are very helpful, particularly in times of stress!!!! There is always someone who has been there done that and can help when you're feeling like screaming.

Im hoping to go to Perth next yr too.

Good luck with your application and hope you hear something soon
Old Jul 10th 2002, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Gareth W is on a distinguished road

Hello baldbutts (excellent name, BTW)

Myself, my wife and yound Son are going to Perth in late September. I've got the visa sorted whilst my Wife and Son don't need one as they are dual nationals.

We are stopping off for a break in Brisbane before going to Perth and we are looking to settle south of the city (Rockingham, Safety Bay sort of area).

I'm in the IT business but I'm not expecting to find that kind of work easily so I'm prepared to do whatever to keep us afloat in the meantime.

By and large there is a good cameraderie on this newsgroup and we look forward to you baring your soul (but not your baldbutt)

GW
Old Jul 10th 2002, 8:49 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey gareth....very funny dear!!!!!!