Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

EXPAT MEET - Hartlepool - Saturday 18 June, 2 pm - Be There or Be Elsewhere

EXPAT MEET - Hartlepool - Saturday 18 June, 2 pm - Be There or Be Elsewhere

Old Jun 16th 2005, 4:32 pm
Merlot

Talking EXPAT MEET - Hartlepool - Saturday 18 June, 2 pm - Be There or Be Elsewhere

Just to confirm my understanding, to reconfirm who is coming and maybe get some new interest, see thread below

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...4&page=7&pp=15

See all 2 pm, Sat 18th June at Brewsters, Hartlepool.

M

Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: EXPAT MEET - Hartlepool - Saturday 18 June, 2 pm - Be There or Be Elsewhere

Originally Posted by Merlot
Just to confirm my understanding, to reconfirm who is coming and maybe get some new interest, see thread below

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...4&page=7&pp=15

See all 2 pm, Sat 18th June at Brewsters, Hartlepool.

M

I wish!!

Might get there about 7
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:12 pm
Merlot

Smile Re: EXPAT MEET - Hartlepool - Saturday 18 June, 2 pm - Be There or Be Elsewhere

Originally Posted by paulb
I wish!!

Might get there about 7
I can only be there 2 pm til around 4 pm as it is hubby's Birthday weekend and we go overseas on Tuesday, so a bit hectic.

M

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:24 pm
Merlot

Default Re: EXPAT MEET - Hartlepool - Saturday 18 June, 2 pm - Be There or Be Elsewhere

Final shout.

M

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

Final shout.

M
Missed this thread, but I'm getting all misty eyed and homesick now.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:31 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Missed this thread, but I'm getting all misty eyed and homesick now.
For sunny Hartlepool, must be mad

They say tomorrow is gonna be just fine weather wise . . for the Pool that is. Maybe a wade in the water at Seaton Carew :scared:

M

Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

For sunny Hartlepool, must be mad

They say tomorrow is gonna be just fine weather wise . . for the Pool that is. Maybe a wade in the water at Seaton Carew :scared:

M
Time tends to dim the memory... Maybe I only remember the good bits - those long golden summers of my childhood, tobogganing in the Burn Valley in winter, school (which kids never believe, but really ARE the best days of your life!), that never to be recaptured first love... Aah, happy days!