Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

exhibitions for expats moving to oz

exhibitions for expats moving to oz

Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all
Default exhibitions for expats moving to oz

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew ofany exhibitions which were taking place in the UK for people looking to move to Oz and whch can give useful info and people to talk to?

Any help much appreciated,

Cheers,

Jen x
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice
Default Re: exhibitions for expats moving to oz

No idea if it will be any good or not but we found this,

http://www.expo-australia.com/

thinking of going to the Manchester one.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

Bayboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dinky2

Went to the Manchester expo before we moved and it was absolutely invaluable. Be sure to take plenty of short cv's to hand out if you're looking to arrange a job before you move.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

the emigrate show is on at York Racecourse on 29/30 september and stoneleigh park warwickshire on 6/7 september. if you want more info let me know, as i have all the details on a leaflet.
we are going to the one in warwickshire.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

sorry 6/7 october for warwickshire
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dinky2

I'm glad I read this post - will hopefully go to the Manchester one also.
Thanks again for the website.
Clare
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

we did the sanddown one in march was briliant if you can go to one my advice would be to go
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

I think il give the manchester one a go, nice work guys