Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Exchanged contracts

Exchanged contracts

Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:03 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exchanged contracts

The solicitor phoned me at 11 just as we were setting the date August 8th Henry jumped of the chair and split his eye just below the eyebrow, he's now waiting in the hospital with Rachel who's just taken over from me.

He needs to go in to theatre to have it stitched under a general
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Exchanged contracts

Glad you exchanged,But sorry to hear about Henry poor thing.
Karma sent.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:19 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news and bad news then, hope he's OK

Drinks DEFINITELY on you Sunday!
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:25 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Exchanged contracts

Originally Posted by fraser
The solicitor phoned me at 11 just as we were setting the date August 8th Henry jumped of the chair and split his eye just below the eyebrow, he's now waiting in the hospital with Rachel who's just taken over from me.

Glad the exchange went OK, another step nearer eh!

Sorry to hear about Henry too!

R.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:28 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Poor lad, nothing worst than kids having ops, even minor ones.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:41 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:44 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

oh bloody hell mate. i know what thats like - blood everywhere total PANIC and mum crying more than child! bless him but probably not the last time im afraid!!

daisy ran into a concrete pillar in MFI couple of months ago - lovely scar now on her forehead - total bodge job because they glued it. at least henry should remain handsome with stitches!! it will be less traumatic for him aswell i expect. he will simply love all the attention too i bet!! massive hugs to him and you all - its not nice is it.

congrats on the exchange - thats it now mate signed sealed and delivered - as good as!!! better get on to the removals and flights etc etc
Old Jun 27th 2005, 4:56 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

AAARRRRHHHH poor little sod hope he is ok!
Well done another hurdle over!!

Kris
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh bloody hell mate. i know what thats like - blood everywhere total PANIC and mum crying more than child! bless him but probably not the last time im afraid!!

daisy ran into a concrete pillar in MFI couple of months ago - lovely scar now on her forehead - total bodge job because they glued it. at least henry should remain handsome with stitches!! it will be less traumatic for him aswell i expect. he will simply love all the attention too i bet!! massive hugs to him and you all - its not nice is it.

congrats on the exchange - thats it now mate signed sealed and delivered - as good as!!! better get on to the removals and flights etc etc

They're not doing it until tomorrow morning they've put a plastic sheild over it and he's coming home.

Rachel wasn't there i was round my dads with him on the phone to the solicitor I started shouting at my dad saying what've you done you were suposed to be keeping an eye on them ffs, I feel realy bad now.

It didn't even slow him down for 5 minutes he was trying to jump of stuff in the hospital
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:14 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

It didn't even slow him down for 5 minutes he was trying to jump of stuff in the hospital [/QUOTE]

Yup, typical boy! Sorry lads

Hope he's ok, and congrats on exchanging.
Julie
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

They're not doing it until tomorrow morning they've put a plastic sheild over it and he's coming home.

Rachel wasn't there i was round my dads with him on the phone to the solicitor I started shouting at my dad saying what've you done you were suposed to be keeping an eye on them ffs, I feel realy bad now.

It didn't even slow him down for 5 minutes he was trying to jump of stuff in the hospital
Oh dear - poor dad i bet he feels bad and you feel bad and rachel feels bad and henry couldnt give a flying toss!!!!

8 august then eh!?!?! WOW
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:36 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff Fraser, bad news about Henry though, hope it doesn't hurt him too much.
Marie
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Oh dear - poor dad i bet he feels bad and you feel bad and rachel feels bad and henry couldnt give a flying toss!!!!
That's about the size of it

I've been trying to book flights £1008 I found for all of us, I tried to book the same flight stopping off for a week £810 each
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:59 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

well done on the house ,but the boy....Did he jump or was he pushed :scared:
Old Jun 27th 2005, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

That's about the size of it

I've been trying to book flights £1008 I found for all of us, I tried to book the same flight stopping off for a week £810 each

righto - direct flights then!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.