Exchange Rates

Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exchange Rates

Originally Posted by Kalenge
2.28 now ... and divisible by 2 just for you. Better hurry as it will soon be 2.29

Been a long time since the Aussie dropped this much in a day!
I think he's after whole numbers.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:12 pm
_

Kalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond repute

And down to 2.44 after reaching 2.86 earlier today.

Just goes to show that you need to act quick when there's turmoil on the markets and catch the best rates before the London exchange wakes up.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

And down to 2.44 after reaching 2.86 earlier today.

Just goes to show that you need to act quick when there's turmoil on the markets and catch the best rates before the London exchange wakes up.
Is that a typo? $2.286 surely?
Gaz
Old Sep 16th 2008, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

Nicholson_family is an unknown quantity at this point

This rate movement is really good news for those of us going from UK to Aus, a few months ago the rate looked like it was going to stay under 2 dollars.

But on the downside our UK houses have devalued by about 10% in the past 6 months and that's if you can find a buyer - nobody wants to buy a house that is depreciating.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

treefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nicetreefingers is just really nice

Back to 2.23 this morning.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:54 pm
_

Kalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gazzap
Is that a typo? $2.286 surely?
Gaz
Oops ... missed out a couple of 2s in all the excitement.

Yes it was meant to read 2.244 and 2.286!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:55 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Oops ... missed out a couple of 2s in all the excitement.

Yes it was meant to read 2.244 and 2.286!
I'll get excited when it gets to either 2 or 4...Keep me informed.....

I did opt for the Fibonacci sequence initially but settled on exactly divisible by 2 in the end.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

I noticed it briefly just touched 2.25 last evening
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

...and fluttering around 2.26 now
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Yes my NBF MR HiFx and Mr Moneycorp have been on the phone
It is a gamble indeed !At least I go on other websites now instead of BE !
Old Sep 17th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reading fan
I can access other websites on my PC????
Old Sep 17th 2008, 2:56 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reading fan
Oh I have Mr Hifx and Mr moneycorp but whose NBF
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wardy2
Oh I have Mr Hifx and Mr moneycorp but whose NBF
N(ew) B(est) F(riend).....I think
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Yes I've been getting lots of calls from the guys trying to drum up some business - of course interes rates (here) are their latest selling point.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

terrier1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm coming on holiday to australia on 6th October, do you think that the exchange rate will keep going up?

Want to get as much spending money as possible

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.