Exchange Rates

Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Exchange Rates

I exchanged my savings with Commonwealth today into my Oz account, was quite pleased with $2.44

Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:45 pm
earlswood

$2.44 is not a bad rate. I've seen forecasts that it's going to drop again.

Old Mar 15th 2004, 9:39 pm
Lanarkshire Lass

sandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the roughsandradee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Exchange Rates

Originally posted by floweroscotland
I exchanged my savings with Commonwealth today into my Oz account, was quite pleased with $2.44

Did the same at the same rate on Friday. 2.80 in Feb 03 when our mates went over. Some people are just born lucky.