Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Exchange rate still climbing......Fraser?!!

Exchange rate still climbing......Fraser?!!

Old Aug 1st 2005, 11:57 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exchange rate still climbing......Fraser?!!

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
whats everybody else doing?
Waiting and praying
Old Aug 1st 2005, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

I've just registered with Tranzfers - wondering whether to transfer a few thousand pounds at todays rate just incase it drops again - I guess a forward contract would secure today's rate and could ask them to try and achieve 2.4 before October - whats everybody else doing?

Lynn
Is that how it works Lynn? I havent read all the paperwork yet. Can you secure todays rate, but look to get higher if pos by a certain date? Do you have to deposit your money with them first?

Paul
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:52 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulb
Is that how it works Lynn? I havent read all the paperwork yet. Can you secure todays rate, but look to get higher if pos by a certain date? Do you have to deposit your money with them first?

Paul
Paul i've pm'ed you!

Lynn
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Paul i've pm'ed you!

Lynn
Thanx Lynn, thats a help.
Karma coming your way (no Ipod though)
Paul
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:04 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulb
Thanx Lynn, thats a help.
Karma coming your way (no Ipod though)
Paul
No problems - it explains it well dosen't it cause I never had a clue about any of this at 1st - the chap was very knowledgeable and was a pilot for BA

Lynn

p.s cheers for the k