Exchange rate

Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

paddyjohns will become famous soon enoughpaddyjohns will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Exchange rate

Hi to everyone. I was just wondering if anyone out there has any advice on the problems we are seeing at the moment with the exchange rate. the £ has fallen so badly against the aussie $, it's causing myself and a lot of others a great deal of concern. Has anyone got any advice on the way things are expected to go over the next few months.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Exchange rate

Originally Posted by paddyjohns
Hi to everyone. I was just wondering if anyone out there has any advice on the problems we are seeing at the moment with the exchange rate. the £ has fallen so badly against the aussie $, it's causing myself and a lot of others a great deal of concern. Has anyone got any advice on the way things are expected to go over the next few months.
Your probably best posting this on the Australia forum as your bound to get more answers in there.

You could check out OZFOREX or HIFX for a look at how the financial market think future trends will be.

Trish
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

paddyjohns will become famous soon enoughpaddyjohns will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Exchange rate

Thanks for the advice Trish, I made a mistake here and posted in the wrong section, so I'll copy it over like you say onto the Australia section. Thanks again.