Exchange Rate

Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Exchange Rate

Originally Posted by wannabetherenow
OH MY GOD!!! Im reading the Secret now... and I am so imagining the $3 to the $1 as well as winning the lottery and writing a best selling book!!! Lol
POSITIVE THINKING!!! Lol

....................3 to the pound 3 to the pound 3 to the pound!! Hell why stop at 3 .... lets do 4 to the pound
hehehehehe ooops getting carried away!! Lol
dont be greedy now!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:42 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabetherenow
OH MY GOD!!! Im reading the Secret now... and I am so imagining the $3 to the $1 as well as winning the lottery and writing a best selling book!!! Lol
POSITIVE THINKING!!! Lol

....................3 to the pound 3 to the pound 3 to the pound!! Hell why stop at 3 .... lets do 4 to the pound
hehehehehe ooops getting carried away!! Lol
That's the spirit! Go to the following link

http://thesecret.tv/secret-to-riches/

and watch with volume up loud every morning-smell the money!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:28 pm
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Hi all, newbie here.

Just wanted to support your cause, also il be in the same boat nxt yr.

up, up, up, up, up, higher, higher, higher, up, up, up, up, up, up, higher, higher, higher, higher, up, up, up, up, up!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

dave wood will become famous soon enough

i noticed that the rate had shot up today and i was wondering what had caused the shift.then i found this thread and realised what had happening.i will have to summon you all for positive thinking when my house is sold and i have money to exchange.
good luck and keep up the positive energy
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

I will have my money from my house sale on Tuesday so please keep going up and I might be able to exchange.

Bobby
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

oksana21 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is why this forum is so great!!! - Love the positive thinking and people's support.... Really happy for you that you got a half-way decent deal in the end.

I'm still in the "deciding" phase, but the more i look into it the more appealing it seems, i am actually fining it very difficult to find anything bad about australia.... makes me think that they only deny that it is a paradise becausse thet'd like to keep it all for themselves!!!!!

Oksana
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:42 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

2.385 and climbing this morning, even with a OZ interest rate rise being pretty certain soon.

Market is going all over the place, and predications will be more of a guess than usual.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough

Who saw the news tonight!

The dolar has weakend dramatically over the last 24 hours... apparently its gonna get worse... due to shares in super anu etc...

Keep an eye on ozforex!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Well I have put a stop order in for 2.36, so if it drops below that amount they will buy. But I am hoping it will still rise and I will increase my stop higher. I would love it to go back above 2.4, its still around 2.38 as I write this.

Bobby
Old Aug 1st 2007, 1:38 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on what the market is thinking on uk interest rates tomorrow. It looks pretty certain for an OZ rate rise.

Typically transfers to some cash only for the rate to jump 1c as I pressed the confirm button

Last edited by datamile; Aug 1st 2007 at 2:01 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:03 pm
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.

I almost shat myself the other day when it went up from about 2.32 to 2.38

Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.Its going up its going up its going up.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:21 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

go on yer bastard keep on goin up up up up up !!!!!

and up a bit more
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
go on yer bastard keep on goin up up up up up !!!!!

and up a bit more
Higher , Higher my loves !!!!!

Gggggggggggg good game !!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:37 pm
FollowTheYellowBrickRoad

karlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to allkarlakoala is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

Is it still going up? Ive not looked.

Anyway as im here....

up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up.
Higher, higher, higher, higher, higher, higher.
Go on.........Keep going!!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

bagspacked will become famous soon enoughbagspacked will become famous soon enough

Hifx arent bad, ive been checking with www.transfermate.com also who seem to come in better but obviously depends on the day i suppose

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.