Wikiposts

exchange rate!

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:52 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: exchange rate!

Originally Posted by yamahaha
Id agree, average is always good. You can spend too long trying to predict the market only to find out youve missed the bus.
Have you bugged our house Those were pretty much my words to the OH last night !
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:56 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by sel
Have you bugged our house Those were pretty much my words to the OH last night !

There you go, us morbid gits with our skeletal avatars always know best.
Jeez Im bored today.....
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:01 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yamahaha
There you go, us morbid gits with our skeletal avatars always know best.
Jeez Im bored today.....
LOL

I know what you mean ... there is only so much HIFXing a girl can do !!

will take the dog for a walk WHEN it stops raining
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:07 am
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by sel
LOL

I know what you mean ... there is only so much HIFXing a girl can do !!

will take the dog for a walk WHEN it stops raining
Just go for it, once its done its one less thing to give a Sh*t about! Happy dog-walking
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

it,s raining here in Perth at the mo and we,ve no phone here in the rental,but it think i,m going to go out to a phone box and exchange enough for the land.I,m dealing with the com bank in London so i,ll easy catch them now.My opinion is it,s peaking about now 2.4 has been a bit of a hurdle to get way past for a bit now so i,ll take 2.39 and leave the rest in if it drops to 2.35 i,ll exchange the rest as that wont make a massive difference with what i,ve got left.

Coat on then and i,ll let you know within the hour what the guy at the com bank reckons.

dave

Ps.the above is only my opinon don,t use it and blame me when it goes to $2.50
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Got it.The lady i spoke to could,nt give any idea,s on whats happening as she normally deals with the new zealand $.

Good luck to everyone here,s to an upward trend.