Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

exchange rate!!!

exchange rate!!!

Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

cazz is on a distinguished road
Default exchange rate!!!

just looked on xe.com 2.47 yessssssssssssssss just get to 2.5 and i'm happy.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:20 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: exchange rate!!!

Originally Posted by cazz
just looked on xe.com 2.47 yessssssssssssssss just get to 2.5 and i'm happy.

cant believe how quick it goes up! hope it gets up and stays uptill i get the house sold :scared:

laura
x
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
cant believe how quick it goes up! hope it gets up and stays uptill i get the house sold :scared:

laura
x
Had 2 change last week for the bond and only got 2.36 :scared: :scared:

if we would have waited till this week would have saved £2300 :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

cazz is on a distinguished road

Hope we get the same movement tomorrow, i think i will be glued to the internet and strike at 2.5
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:42 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

That will certainly cheer up hubby who will want something nice to return to (other than sweet ol' me) after getting up at 3.50am today and flying to Scotland for meetings, expected home at 10pm ish......

And by the way, you are as young as you feel (Sweet ol' me should have read sweet young me!)

And please any powers that be keep that exchange rate at 2.50 or above for at least the next 6 months.........

Definitely time to bath the kids and get them to bed and try to recover my sanity. Wouldn't you agree?!