Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Excess International Movers, anyone?

Excess International Movers, anyone?

Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Kevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really nice
Default Excess International Movers, anyone?

Had a bod from Excess International Movers out yesterday to do a quote for us to move to Bendigo, Victoria.

He gave a good quote and seemed professional. In fact I now have a dilemma with whether to go with John Mason or Excess (Excess were cheaper).

Has anyone used them, got any feedback for me?

Hazel
Old Jun 18th 2005, 11:59 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Excess International Movers, anyone?

Originally Posted by Kevhaze
Had a bod from Excess International Movers out yesterday to do a quote for us to move to Bendigo, Victoria.

He gave a good quote and seemed professional. In fact I now have a dilemma with whether to go with John Mason or Excess (Excess were cheaper).

Hazel
we used them they were very good
Old Jun 18th 2005, 1:20 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

we do some of their sth aust work ,they seem ok.......... mm
Old Jun 29th 2005, 7:47 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hazel
We have the same dilema, had them out last week and were impressed, they have quoted us £3500 to Brisbane in a shared 40ft Container, not sure why they quoted us a shared Container and why they didnt quote us for sole use of a 20ft container, I am going to get back to them tomorrow to ask why as I am not sure about the logistics of sharing and would prefer to know that my container is sealed all the way to OZ. Also had EMSHansard in they quoted £2950 for sole use of a 20ft container.
Hope this bumps it and there are a few more replies.
Sharon
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Hazel
i used them to ship from Watford to Brisbane - They were very professional and so were Grace removals their Australian partners - One small dent on a pewter mug otherwise everything in perfect order - Would highly recommend them
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:02 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
i used them to ship from Watford to Brisbane - They were very professional and so were Grace removals their Australian partners - One small dent on a pewter mug otherwise everything in perfect order - Would highly recommend them
Nice Johnno, Glad to see Grace do their Qld work as well............ mm