Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Excess International Due This morining

Excess International Due This morining

Old May 2nd 2006, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Excess International Due This morining

cant beleive its really happening - had chaotic weekend deciding what comes and what goes and cannot really beleive that the lorry will be here in a couple of hours !!!!
Let you know how it goes later..................................
:scared:
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:23 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excess International Due This morining

Originally Posted by coffeebean
cant beleive its really happening - had chaotic weekend deciding what comes and what goes and cannot really beleive that the lorry will be here in a couple of hours !!!!
Let you know how it goes later..................................
:scared:
good luck CB!!! what are you sending and much did it cost, if you dont mind me asking?
xx
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
good luck CB!!! what are you sending and much did it cost, if you dont mind me asking?
xx
Only about 120cubic ft they have quoted £4.75 / per cubic foot as we have packed most of it ourselves.
we decided against taking furniture etc as it was a much to take as to sell it here and buy new.
I.E A kingsize pine framed bed was £280 to take - bedside draws £50 to take

so we opted to travel light
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:27 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Only about 120cubic ft they have quoted £4.75 / per cubic foot as we have packed most of it ourselves.
we decided against taking furniture etc as it was a much to take as to sell it here and buy new.

scarey!!:scared:

we too are planning on taking just our cases and starting again
so travelling light is on our minds also

good luck with the packing

janxx
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:59 am
Home at last

michellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to allmichellemac is a name known to all

Hi there coffee bean.

We are in EXACTLY the same position as you - spent the weekend packing our few belongings we are taking and they are being collected by Excess International today!

We've also got the people who have bought the rest of our stuff collecting it all today, so we'll be sleeping at the Inlaws until Sunday when we go off the Heathrow, spend the night there and set off for our new life on Monday :scared: . It still doesn't seem real!

Have boring/frustrating few days left as we finalise all admin/banks/utilities and clean the house for rental inspection so i still can't get too excited as I am dreading that final bit.

Michelle
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

wow -0 i know how you feel - i dont rally feel like i am really here doing this

where are you going to in aus ????
xxx
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey michellemac, I notice you are from Taunton I also am from there (North Curry to be exact).

Last edited by Teliko21; May 2nd 2006 at 8:19 am.
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Excess International Due This morining

Hi Coffeebean

We decided to take 300 cubic feet with them and it cost us just under £1500.00.
We took 2 big barber chairs and it cost us £200 but they cost us £870 each to buy.
We only bought them last year.So we where quite pleased with the price.

Hope all goes well today.

Beth
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

hi
where are you going to when do you go ???
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

hi
where are you going to when do you go ???
Not sure if you mean me but container is going from Glasgow to Fremantle.
Going to friends in Perth until we get a house.
Hopefully we will get one quick.
We are going to Rockingham or Mandurah near Perth on Friday from Glasgow :scared:

Beth
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Well its all gone ..... feels wierd but exciting too ... Excess International have been wonderful to date - the guy who came to give us the quote was by far the best of the 4 we had visit and the communication via email from the office has been first rate and the removal guys today were real pros - kept us informed on the way here as they had hit traffic then arrived and were excellent - will update on how rest of service goes so far so good - well off to eat supper off my paper plate