Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Excellent Website

Excellent Website

Old Oct 22nd 2002, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Excellent Website

I hope you dont mind Tim but i am posting the link for your website onto here as it is a fantastic source of information on everything imaginable to do with moving anf settling. I would recommend that everyone looks at this site.

It is also very positive for those who are feeling somewhat disheartened by recent postings.

Thanks

Nicky

http://emigrate.hotshopping.com.au/[COLOR=red]

Last edited by Grub; Oct 22nd 2002 at 12:51 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2002, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Excellent Website

Originally posted by Grub:
I hope you dont mind Tim but i am posting the link for your website onto here as it is a fantastic source of information on everything imaginable to do with moving anf settling. I would recommend that everyone looks at this site.

It is also very positive for those who are feeling somewhat disheartened by recent postings.

Thanks

Nicky

http://emigrate.hotshopping.com.au/
Hi Nicky
I totally agree with you its a brilliant site and well worth putting into favorites
Jan
Old Oct 22nd 2002, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Grub:

Thanks

Nicky

http://emigrate.hotshopping.com.au/[COLOR=red]
Great site,

Thanks for posting it and thanks to Tim for producing it. I especially like the creepy crawlies!!!!!!

Ginny
Old Oct 22nd 2002, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Great website.

It has all the answers to questions you may have but can never remember at the time.

It will become well read over the coming years

footie chick
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by footie chick:
Great website.

It has all the answers to questions you may have but can never remember at the time.

It will become well read over the coming years

footie chick
It does have some interesting points. However, anybody who wants to rent out their home for $3300 a week, is hardly likely to say bad are they? For that figure you could stay at a 5 star resort for 3 weeks. As for brissie not being humid, well then the Uk does not have rain. Also I may be confused here but I thought that website owner moved down to the southern states. Could that be why he wants to rent out his house in Brisbane? Yes I may be wrong but it sounds an awfully similar website.