Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

EXCELLENT SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - Nth Brisbane

EXCELLENT SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - Nth Brisbane

Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:08 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EXCELLENT SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - Nth Brisbane

Recently stumbled upon this and thought I would share it with others moving out here. Wish we had known about it when we arrived!!

QCWA Diamond Court, Holiday Units, James Street, Scarborough, (07) 3203 6307
Now for the best bit: $250 PW!!!!!

3 bed, kitchen, lounge, bathroom, laundry. Nothing fancy but clean and damn cheap and in a great location!!!!

Hopefully someone can use this info!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: EXCELLENT SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION - Nth Brisbane

Wow. Thanks for that. I'll definitely file that one away.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Recently stumbled upon this and thought I would share it with others moving out here. Wish we had known about it when we arrived!!

3 bed, kitchen, lounge, bathroom, laundry. Nothing fancy but clean and damn cheap and in a great location!!!!

How "short term" is it? 1 month? 6 weeks? Is it furnished? Does it have a heater? Thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by tiger222
How "short term" is it? 1 month? 6 weeks? Is it furnished? Does it have a heater? Thanks
Ring the number and find out!!!

I'm not yer PA!!!

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:00 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Ring the number and find out!!!

I'm not yer PA!!!

Some ppl , the bloody nerve huh !
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Some ppl , the bloody nerve huh !
I know - s'pose they'll be wanting to use my credit card to bloody book it next!!!

In fact, hang on....I'll just run around with my camera, shoot some photos, come home, put together a nice 4 page glossy brochure, get it printed off in the morning for you and have it in the post by the afternoon!!!

Anything else you require??

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Apr 22nd 2008 at 8:11 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:15 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I know - s'pose they'll be wanting to use my credit card to bloody book it next!!!

In fact, hang on....I'll just run around with my camera, shoot some photos, come home, put together a nice 4 page glossy brochure, get it printed off in the morning for you and have it in the post by the afternoon!!!

Couldya do one of them Carlos Fandango 3d surround sound panorama vid's too ?

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Couldya do one of them Carlos Fandango 3d surround sound panorama vid's too ?

Consider it done - nothing's too much trouble for me!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:58 am
Banned

Consider it done - nothing's too much trouble for me!!!!
You is Superman lol

Reet off to play number 2 son at snooker lol... Ste
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You started the thread offering the advice for people to stop there. The least you can do is put your money where your mouth is Typical man
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:07 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.jasons.com/Australia/Quee...-Holiday-Units
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Well, could you? We'll be arriving in September. And pick us up from the airport too.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You started the thread offering the advice for people to stop there. The least you can do is put your money where your mouth is Typical man
Don't need to..............coz there's always a smart arse who will do it for ya on here (see below)

Originally Posted by tiger222
Well, could you? We'll be arriving in September. And pick us up from the airport too.
Champagne breakfast in the back of the limo alright for ya? I'll just go and dust orf the road carpet ma'am!