Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Wikiposts

Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Old Apr 10th 2005, 7:43 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Excellent Notts meet today - change of user name

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Yes I think the plan is for the next meet on a Saturday night around Derby so we can have a night on the town and then maybe roll it into a Sunday meet for dinner.

So......as official spokesman for the Haggis :-) (as she watches over me carefully as I type)...when would be good for everyone? will probably get her to post a new thread on the subject and get it organised whilst its still fresh.

Anyway like i said it was really good to finally get some faces to everyones online persona and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

HaggisUK says it was nice to meet everyone (unfortunately her machine is ...erm...temporarily out of action as i have been...erm....'fixing' it).

The sooner the better!!

Sorry to sound desperate but i dont get out much!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:37 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

We met briefly at the door. Sorry we didn't get to mingle more. We were sat with Jamie & Jo. I was chasing the two little uns and before we knew it, everyone had eaten and gone. It would be nice to meet up again as you all sound like you had a good time. We would however leave said little uns at home. We had a good time too and nice food. Good choice of venue, I forget who suggested it. I think it would be easier if we had possum possey t-shirts. Anyway good luck to all.

Ash & Shelley

Michelle - hope you don't mind I have pm-d you.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:46 am
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Originally Posted by SalSa
The sooner the better!!

Sorry to sound desperate but i dont get out much!!
Your not the only one , Definatley Up for it

Michelle
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Briz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NEILL & SHARON MILLS
changed username after today as Chips n ale, but can't manage to find a picture small enough to go with it, can anyone help out there.
These pics probably aren't quite what you're looking for, but close!

Let me know if you need help re-sizing an image.

http://www.spilsbury.com/wcsstore/Sp...items/5581.jpg

http://www.infiniteminds.com/temp/beer-n-chips.jpg

http://cgtrio.proaudiowebsites.com/i...61966_05-t.jpg

http://www.bdrileys.com/images/fishandchips.jpg