Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

excellent flights site from UK

Wikiposts

excellent flights site from UK

Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:19 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default excellent flights site from UK

http://www.traveljungle.co.uk

I`ve found it to get the cheapest flights from the UK.... £650 for 2 adults/1 infant one-way to Perth from London.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:59 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: excellent flights site from UK

Anybody know if there are any web sites with cheap flights over here in Oz?

Just got the bad news from home last night that my gran is very unwell so might need a flight back at very short notice!!!

TT

Originally Posted by Stormz
http://www.traveljungle.co.uk

I`ve found it to get the cheapest flights from the UK.... £650 for 2 adults/1 infant one-way to Perth from London.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:03 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

You can have a look at

www.statravel.com.au
www.travel.com.au
www.zuji.com.au
www.webjet.com.au

You can also call the airlines regarding bereavement fares. I am in the same situation.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

sorry to hear things are not so good...........hope you have better luck than I did getting a flight. I didnt find any airline that was in the slightest compassionate. In the end my dad died before I could get home.

Good luck
Old Feb 20th 2005, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Anybody know if there are any web sites with cheap flights over here in Oz?

Just got the bad news from home last night that my gran is very unwell so might need a flight back at very short notice!!!

TT
Have you tried Best Flights? Their web address is www.bestflights.com.au.