Ex HM Forces

Old Jun 11th 2004, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex HM Forces

I recently viewed a thread concerning HM forces Which stated that confirmation of good conduct is not good enough? I was only able to glance at this while at work and have not been able to find it since. Can anyone bump it up or let me know where to find it. Many thanks.
Good luck to all that are trying.
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Jun 12th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Handyandy

What do you mean conformation of good conduct is not enough?

Is this for the emmigration process?

If so I sent my unit disharge papers and they were accepted even though they were not the official ones they came after I was granted a visa.

I hope this helps.

Keel
Old Jun 12th 2004, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ex HM Forces

Originally posted by Handyandy180
I recently viewed a thread concerning HM forces Which stated that confirmation of good conduct is not good enough? I was only able to glance at this while at work and have not been able to find it since. Can anyone bump it up or let me know where to find it. Many thanks.
Regards Chris and Andrea
Chris,

Below is the link you're after. I got asked for this information even though I had already sent in my official discharge papers showing an Exemplary Discharge. I think they only require this info if you served overseas for more than a year. I was in Germany for 3 years but was told by AHC before I applied that I didn't need a German Police Clearance Certificate as I was under British jurisdiction. Even if you weren't overseas it might be worth getting anyway to save time later in case they ask for it later.

Tony

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=233534
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Tony i actually thought i must have been dreaming about it, well with the amount of replies lol. Too many nights out on the Grolsh perhaps?
Anyhow its a long time ago that i served Queen and country, but i did serve overseas for most of my time.
lets hope that stealing the regimental (ladies, no cross bar) bike from Munster town center wont get me into bother again. 10 days ROPs (not telling u but for others Restriction of privileges).
thanks once again m8.
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Jun 13th 2004, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Handyandy180
Thanks for that Tony i actually thought i must have been dreaming about it, well with the amount of replies lol. Too many nights out on the Grolsh perhaps?
Anyhow its a long time ago that i served Queen and country, but i did serve overseas for most of my time.
lets hope that stealing the regimental (ladies, no cross bar) bike from Munster town center wont get me into bother again. 10 days ROPs (not telling u but for others Restriction of privileges).
thanks once again m8.
Regards Chris and Andrea
I think everyone who sereved must have been guilty of stealing a 'gizzit' at one time or another, I know our police bar was full of stuff that we had aquired on various detachments and nights out.