Reload this Page >

Ex Civil Servant (Taxation) to Perth

Ex Civil Servant (Taxation) to Perth

Old Oct 8th 2005, 5:26 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ex Civil Servant (Taxation) to Perth

Hi Yall

If move to Perth I will be an "ex-civil servant" ( thank god) ....anyway i obviously won't be able to get a similar job over there.

Im prepared to be flexible but need to be sure i could find a job of types sooner rather than later ..be odfice work or postman etc etc..

Anyone in perth changed careers but settled in new jobs? and what did you switch to ??

Replies appreciated

Dave
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex Civil Servant (Taxation) to Perth

Originally Posted by mindblower
Hi Yall

If move to Perth I will be an "ex-civil servant" ( thank god) ....anyway i obviously won't be able to get a similar job over there.

Im prepared to be flexible but need to be sure i could find a job of types sooner rather than later ..be odfice work or postman etc etc..

Anyone in perth changed careers but settled in new jobs? and what did you switch to ??

Replies appreciated

Dave

There are plenty of bureaucratic jobs over here. Australia thrives on bureaucracy. However, with your grammar usage and spelling I would think you might want to spend your first year doing a refresher course in English at the local college before applying for any.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:42 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Ex Civil Servant (Taxation) to Perth

Originally Posted by NedKelly
There are plenty of bureaucratic jobs over here. Australia thrives on bureaucracy. However, with your grammar usage and spelling I would think you might want to spend your first year doing a refresher course in English at the local college before applying for any.

Nice one !
Old Oct 9th 2005, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ex Civil Servant (Taxation) to Perth

Hi there,

I am an ex civil servant. Worked for Department Of Health and Social Security as an Executive Officer for 20 Years.............now work as a casual sales assistant in a Ladies Fashion shop. Bit of a change eh????????