Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

evrything going swimmingly n shite bites you in the arse

evrything going swimmingly n shite bites you in the arse

Old Jun 29th 2005, 10:42 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default evrything going swimmingly n shite bites you in the arse

we got the Visa..we even have a buyer for the house...if it goes to completion...flights booked for the 21st September.....and today............hubby gets a nights bed and board in the coronary dept of the local general hospital with all the signs of heart trouble.....

Now I dont know where I am or what to do..............
Old Jun 29th 2005, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: evrything going swimmingly n shite bites you in the arse

Originally Posted by peppi
we got the Visa..we even have a buyer for the house...if it goes to completion...flights booked for the 21st September.....and today............hubby gets a nights bed and board in the coronary dept of the local general hospital with all the signs of heart trouble.....

Hi I am sorry to haer of your troubles. You must be very worried about your hubby. I hope everything turns out to be ok with him.

Katie
Old Jun 29th 2005, 10:53 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news Peppi,hope hubby is back on his feet soon & all his troubles are mainly down to stress? think positive & deal with the situation & dont let it get you down too much x

Take care x

Donna.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:01 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

thanks guys...I really must go bed...Ive had rather a few to many gins...I shall get back to dealing with life tomorrow...............
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

thanks guys...I really must go bed...Ive had rather a few to many gins...I shall get back to dealing with life tomorrow...............
I hope that you sleep well. Let us know how your hubby is tomorrow.

Katie
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:23 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Did you notice Peppi? you have one more little karma rep box

Let us know how hubby is in the morning x now go to bed as lack of sleep makes everything seem worse.

Donna.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry Peppi

Take it a day at a time mate.

Fingers crossed for hubby.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:00 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hey - there is an upside to this (sort of...)
At least your meds are done and sorted, you've got your visas and you don't have to worry about going through the meds again now and worrying that some heart problems are going to cause an issue.

Hope the hubby's up and in full working order again soon!

W. (optimist)
Old Jun 30th 2005, 5:38 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your hubby is feeling better soon - notmuch help I know but I will send some k
Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:52 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

oh bloody hell - im so sorry. he is in the right place, they will get him sorted. keep us posted and best wishes to you all
Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:53 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well with hubby and it is down to stress (men do tend to panic ).
Taking a positive approach at least he's in hospital being investigated and treatment can be started if necessary.
Keep us updated,
Gillian
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:04 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope he gets well soon
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Hey there - this must be very scary for you. Hope it all turns out ok and am sending some k for you

Sarah
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:20 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes Peppi, hope he gets well soon.

Claire
xx
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:33 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best of hubbys speedy recovery.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.