Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Everyone Stop Posting Now

Everyone Stop Posting Now

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 11:04 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Everyone Stop Posting Now

Okay its the middle of the day, and I've got a hell of a lot of work to do here.

*I CANT DO IT IF YOU LOT KEEP POSTING. STOP NOW.*
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Everyone Stop Posting Now

Originally posted by chippy
Okay its the middle of the day, and I've got a hell of a lot of work to do here.

Tsk Tsk still on line then Chippy
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 11:38 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

i know what you mean... i'm a web developer, so i have constant finger tip access to this site.... i'm weak!! i just can't keep off it. i'm supposed to be working...?
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 11:52 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

See, you're not listening.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Yep I'm the same! I am supposed to be finishing an assignment off and all I keep doing is checking for emails or using expats or looking up Australian things or worrying about the house or choosing a solicitor or thinking about when we can leave orworrying or thinking or worrying.....

Help! At least we are going away for a week tomorrow- visiting relatives, friends and then Blackpool. I have never been before so it is on my place to visit in England list. I won't have internet access for a whole week. I will be cold Turkey when I get back!!
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 12:09 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by tinaj
Yep I'm the same! I am supposed to be finishing an assignment off and all I keep doing is checking for emails or using expats or looking up Australian things or worrying about the house or choosing a solicitor or thinking about when we can leave orworrying or thinking or worrying.....

Help! At least we are going away for a week tomorrow- visiting relatives, friends and then Blackpool. I have never been before so it is on my place to visit in England list. I won't have internet access for a whole week. I will be cold Turkey when I get back!!
Don't ever get a laptop then.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I got a screaming toddler here :scared: But Im hooked!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

MeganEkno is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chippy

Reason I love this site. Gives me a distraction from doing work. A fine form of procrastination and unlike the real world you never have to be embarassed for your outbursts - the beauty of the internet
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:43 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MeganEkno
Reason I love this site. Gives me a distraction from doing work. A fine form of procrastination and unlike the real world you never have to be embarassed for your outbursts - the beauty of the internet
Hmm. Part of the problem. If you post a bad'un, you should definitely review and if appropriate be embarrassed or delete old son.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Tell me about it ! Spent over $ 400 dialling up on my lap top from my hotel room in the Perth Hilton.

It was almost enough of a shock to make me give up the forum cold turkey (almost....)
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 4:04 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sunlover
Tell me about it ! Spent over $ 400 dialling up on my lap top from my hotel room in the Perth Hilton.

It was almost enough of a shock to make me give up the forum cold turkey (almost....)
Good job your company was paying.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Good job your company was paying.
Nope, paid it myself actually. Don't believe in screwing the company even though they screw me.