Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To everyone at the NW meet

To everyone at the NW meet

Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default To everyone at the NW meet

To all those who went to the Salt Cellar on Saturday, just want to say thanks we had a really nice afternoon and it was lovely to meet you all. Sorry we didn't get to chat to everyone - maybe nextime!
Its definately made us more excited (if thats possible) about the whole process!

I am gonna go now as I need therapy - small adiction to this site!

Speak soon

Lindsey and Andy
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:57 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To everyone at the NW meet

Hi Lindsey

Glad you enjoyed it.... we did too.
It was a brilliant turnout loads of people there. Yeah we met quite a few new faces which was nice.

Thanks everyone for going and braving the traffic on the motorways etc. Hope you all have another meet up soon and someone cariies on the NW meet at the Salt Cellar or somewhere else as they are really good fun and you learn good bits of info.
Oh and you get to have a few too....

good Luck everyone
Ang
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
To all those who went to the Salt Cellar on Saturday, just want to say thanks we had a really nice afternoon and it was lovely to meet you all. Sorry we didn't get to chat to everyone - maybe nextime!
Its definately made us more excited (if thats possible) about the whole process!

I am gonna go now as I need therapy - small adiction to this site!

Speak soon

Lindsey and Andy
Same hear, great evening it was about 9.30 by the time we left , and great to put faces to names.

So many people we didn't get chance to talk to everyone so maybe next time.

Someone left a black umbrella that i picked up, so if anyone's missing a brolly let me know and i will bring it to the next meet for you.

Bye for now.

Paula.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Must say big thanks to you Ang and Rich for organising the meet. When do you guys actually go - will that be your last meet? I would imagine that the meets are always full of new faces as people pop off to Oz quite regularly. I feel like I am already there, my three year old is watching the wiggles, God help me
Lindsey
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:37 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cantwait
Same hear, great evening it was about 9.30 by the time we left , and great to put faces to names.

So many people we didn't get chance to talk to everyone so maybe next time.

Someone left a black umbrella that i picked up, so if anyone's missing a brolly let me know and i will bring it to the next meet for you.

Bye for now.

Paula.
Its mine heyhey im glad you picked it up cos it fits in my handbag....
I just dumped it on the ledge as we walked in cos it was soakin wet.
Cheers paula, Ive PMd you

Ang
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: To everyone at the NW meet

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Lindsey

Glad you enjoyed it.... we did too.
It was a brilliant turnout loads of people there. Yeah we met quite a few new faces which was nice.

Thanks everyone for going and braving the traffic on the motorways etc. Hope you all have another meet up soon and someone cariies on the NW meet at the Salt Cellar or somewhere else as they are really good fun and you learn good bits of info.
Oh and you get to have a few too....

good Luck everyone
Ang
hi all

we really enjoyed the salt cellar meeting and are looking forward to the next one, its surprising what you can learn just having a chat and a drink[or three]we found everyone soooo helpful and open. The amount of advice is mind-boggling, its a pity we didn't get to talk to eveyone but i think my brain would have imploded, its not been used for that much storage since i left school ???? so many years ago. anyway must crack on painting to do house to tidy, see you all hopefully sometime in October. bye for now
Lol