Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Everyone leaving in the next month

Everyone leaving in the next month

Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Everyone leaving in the next month

Hi all

Just a quick major good luck and bon voyage to all you lucky lucky ba***ards flying out in the next month.

Hope everything will be how you want it.

Looking forward to reading your initial thoughts once there.

Have good flights
Lots of love and luck
Penny
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Thanks Penny.

We are one of the ones 'off' in the next month and everything is becoming very real, scary but very exciting!

Thanks for your words of support.

Mandy
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:20 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Everyone leaving in the next month

Originally posted by moneypen20
Hi all

Just a quick major good luck and bon voyage to all you lucky lucky ba***ards flying out in the next month.
While you are all reading this, how about the leavers telling everyone where they are all heading

And good luck to you all and I hope you all love it here

Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:22 am
Tasmanian Devils

Chris Bailey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are flying off to Taz next month, getting very excited and nervous now doing our goodbyes

will keep in touch with you all once landed, best of luck to everyone still waiting wont be long now...

Love Christine
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Off to Cairns next month (15th) and I can't wait!

Mandy
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:58 am
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Have good flights
Lots of love and luck
Penny
Hi all, we are off to Melb as soon as we exchange, hopefully this week, just trying now to get rid of all the useless things that we have been hoarding for the past go knows how long, selling the cars, fridge and freezer, any takers? and sortin for car boots, its a nightmare, prob end up gettin a huge skip to bin the lot.
Can't wait to get on that plane and be outta this place, keep pluggin away you lot, it will happen soon, good luck
Old Jun 27th 2004, 10:35 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
While you are all reading this, how about the leavers telling everyone where they are all heading

Am heading to Brisbane on July 26th to be reunited with my boyfriend
Old Jun 27th 2004, 10:52 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi all

Have good flights
Lots of love and luck
Penny
Hiya Penny,
I'm off on the 27th for a two week look arround and validate my Visa, Flying from Birmingham to Brisbane witha quick stop over in Dubai for 8 hours with a hotell room. (time for a shower and a quick snooze!)

As to Oz I hav't got a plan & will wing it when I'm there!

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 27th 2004, 12:55 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Off to Perth on the 15th.

Will definetly keep everyone updated, though don't know how often!
First few weeks will probably have to use internet cafes and libraries.
Then, after 2 weeks should have house/flat, but they say adsl can take a few/couple of weeks to install......

Anyway, I'll be doing email updates for friends etc(english and dutch...), so I'll definetly post them on here.

2.5 weeks!!!!!! :scared:
Old Jun 27th 2004, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

MarkandJulie will become famous soon enoughMarkandJulie will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ABCDiamond

Leave for brisbane (northern suburbs) on 10 July!!!
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

We have PSS arriving tomorrow to start packing up our house. On Tuesday our 2 dogs and 2 cats go off to Golden Arrow Shippers ready for their flight on Saturday.

We leave our house on Thursday and will be moving in with family until Tuesday when we fly out to Brisbane where we will be looking to buy a property in the Bonogin/Tallebudgera/Currumbin Valley area (Almost on the NSW Border).

Feeling very stressed at the moment. I am more worried about the animals arriving safely then anything else.

I would like to thank you all for all your help and advice and look forward to getting back on line.

Take care and good luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Sharon, Keith and Anthony Pasquill
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:15 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Simone
Off to Perth on the 15th.

Will definetly keep everyone updated, though don't know how often!
First few weeks will probably have to use internet cafes and libraries.
Then, after 2 weeks should have house/flat, but they say adsl can take a few/couple of weeks to install......

Anyway, I'll be doing email updates for friends etc(english and dutch...), so I'll definetly post them on here.

2.5 weeks!!!!!! :scared:

Simone

See you there girlie, we fly on 13th July !!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

Best wishes Jill :scared:

Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Gryff is an unknown quantity at this point

eeeekkkkkkkkkk......Wed morn to Brissie.

Well I am if i do some packing instead of reading expats!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:32 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

We're leaving for Melbourne around the end of July. Should exchange on UK house sale next week - then it's all systems go... YIKES! Only 5 weeks....

Good luck to everyone else in the line waiting to go - nerve-wracking, isn't it? :scared:

Hope to catch up with some of you in Melbourne later.

Anya.

Last edited by anya4oz; Jun 28th 2004 at 4:34 am.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 9:47 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Simone

See you there girlie, we fly on 13th July !!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

Best wishes Jill :scared:
Yep, you fly one day before us!!(I keep saying going on the 15th, but it's the 14th. ARRIVING on the 15th!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.