Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

everyone interested in BRIGHTON GETOGETHER..

everyone interested in BRIGHTON GETOGETHER..

Old Apr 22nd 2003, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice
Default everyone interested in BRIGHTON GETOGETHER..

Hi all,

AS POLYANNA SAID THERE IS NO FOOTBALL ON THAT SATURDAY AT WITHDEAN. (THERE LAST GAME IS THIS SATURDAY BY THE WAY).

SO MAY I MAKE A DATE -

SATURDAY 10TH MAY AT WITHDEAN staduim. BETWEEN 7PM -7.30PM. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE CAN COME.

WHEN YOU GET THERE LOOK FOR THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG.

HOPE THIS DATE IS OK WITH EVERYONE LET ME KNOW IF NOT..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST.

LYNN

IT SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT....X
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry been away for long weekend what have i missed. What meeting?

Only in Eastbourne so not far to come.

footie chick
Old Apr 22nd 2003, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Re: everyone interested in BRIGHTON GETOGETHER..

Originally posted by Lynn W
Hi all,

AS POLYANNA SAID THERE IS NO FOOTBALL ON THAT SATURDAY AT WITHDEAN. (THERE LAST GAME IS THIS SATURDAY BY THE WAY).

SO MAY I MAKE A DATE -

SATURDAY 10TH MAY AT WITHDEAN staduim. BETWEEN 7PM -7.30PM. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE CAN COME.

WHEN YOU GET THERE LOOK FOR THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG.

HOPE THIS DATE IS OK WITH EVERYONE LET ME KNOW IF NOT..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST.

LYNN

Hi Lynn
This date is ok with us, never been to a get together before, do we need to bring anything?

Should be a good night

Yve

IT SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT....X
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 5:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good Lynn, look forward to meeting you there - you read my mind with the Aussie flag idea!
Hopefully a good night with lots of positive chat to keep our spirits up!
Lets hope a good number of people turn up......
See you all soon,
Pollyana
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 8:19 am
Just Joined

lindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Will see you all there, may not bring the children as my 2 year old still goes to bed at 5.30pm
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Looking forward to the 10th in Brighton. Will be bringing Kids 13 & 9. Anyone else coming with kids?

See you all on the 10th, just need to find the place now.

footie chick
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Footie Chick,
If you are coming form Eastbourne, come off the A27 Brighton Bypass at the A23 interchange, follow the A23 towards the centre of Brighton, straight across the mini-roundabout, then the turning for Withdean Stadium is on the right, and it's sign-posted as that. Go under narrow railway bridge and you will see the pub and stadium. Large car-park outside the pub.
See you there!
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Pollyanna just need to find something Australian to wear now.

footie chick
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Lynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really niceLynn W is just really nice

Hi all, Thank you all for your interest.

Someone ask what should they bring - (nothing just yourselves)

I have also posted on go matilda.

We will not be bringing our two children on this occassion.

any other comments i will keep you posted.

I'm going to see who's around in the chat room if anyone's interested..

Lynn

Old Apr 24th 2003, 5:49 am
Home and Happy

And lets try and keep this thread fairly near the top, so anyone else out there in the Sussex area that hasn't come across it yet can spot it and come and join us!
Should be an interesting night!!
Old Apr 25th 2003, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
And lets try and keep this thread fairly near the top, so anyone else out there in the Sussex area that hasn't come across it yet can spot it and come and join us!
Should be an interesting night!!

Anyone else coming to Brighton
Old Apr 26th 2003, 6:52 pm
Home and Happy

Wet and windy Brighton - can't wait to go south!! Anyone else out there from the Sussex are interested in our get-together on May 10th??
Old Apr 26th 2003, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

jameslucy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully we can make it. Reigate posse in full effect.

James and Lucy
Old Apr 27th 2003, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there everyone.

Just to let you know i have had some more replys from people using the go matilda forum.

it looks like it's going to be a busy and great evening.

Could i ask everybody who is intending on coming along to the BRIGHTON GETOGTHER on SATURDAY MAY 10th to email me so i can get apporx numbers please..

LOOKING forward to this a lot

Thankyou

LYNN .

Old Apr 27th 2003, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

jameslucy is an unknown quantity at this point

What is your email address?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.