Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Everyday shots of our burb

Wikiposts

Everyday shots of our burb

Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Cam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud ofCam1977 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Everyday shots of our burb

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Dunno ? I think its the quiter more narrow streets get one on one side or none at all ?
Looks like a really nice area - all those trees and parklands.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice

OK took some shots of the streets here in Clarkson north Perth as i drove back from the shops earlier hope you like
Thanks for Sharing,looks really nice and peacful

Stella
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:10 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

ok some more
Cheers for those, its great to see Perth (esp NOR as thats were we are heading) from all different perspectives, anymore would be welcomed

Paula x
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:26 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Cheers for those, its great to see Perth (esp NOR as thats were we are heading) from all different perspectives, anymore would be welcomed

Paula x
Have a look at my blog (see signature) there are loads on there. Most are touristy things but there are some day to day ones there too.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 2:47 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Paula x
OK took a shot of busy roundabout .....
And the beach this sunday ( it is winter )
Oh and on what will be someone new street 2007 !
Attached Thumbnails Everyday shots of our burb-photo-0037-3-.jpg   Everyday shots of our burb-beach-25-6-06.jpg   Everyday shots of our burb-photo-0007-3-.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:22 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by worzel
Have a look at my blog (see signature) there are loads on there. Most are touristy things but there are some day to day ones there too.
Worzel, you mate are an absolute star, you have made mine and my daughters day. All your pics are fab, but we are staying at Burns Beach for our first month so to see that picture...............Well To you

I will keep looking you up to see if you have anymore. Did you start that site for family and friends to access over here. I have thought about doing that for our lot, but looks time consuming and complicated, yahoo offer a similar sort of service, but seeing your stuff has made me want to do it all the more. Not just for family and friends, but for people like me who tbh cant get enough of.

Thanks again, karma to ya

Paula
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:25 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

OK took a shot of busy roundabout .....
And the beach this sunday ( it is winter )
Oh and on what will be someone new street 2007 !
Thanks again, this is great. One of the things im really looking forward to is no more frosty mornings (lancashire lass!!! say no more) let alone being able to nip to the beach in the middle of 'winter' for the rest of my days with the kids. FAB
Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Great to see pics like this, I cant wait to get over there
Old Jun 26th 2006, 5:10 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Everyday shots of our burb

OK took some shots of the streets here in Clarkson north Perth as i drove back from the shops earlier hope you like
Good grief, that takes me back home in a heartbeat!

Have to say, the first thing that strikes you is the wide, open roads, the vast amount of space, the complete absence of cars parked randomly all over the show, and the overall cleanliness of the place.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Great photo's. I love to see pics like these everyday shots of streets etc as it gives you a more realistic view of what everyday Oz is really like.

I was staying in Clarkson when I came over for a holiday 12 months ago and found it to be a nice area. My grandfather lives in Mindarie and aunty lives in Butler.

The pics just make me want to get back there! I wish more people would post these everyday shots, keep them coming!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:38 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Keep em coming. I love to see where people are making there new life. Cant believe how quiet the roads are, cant wait to see for myself.

Joex
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

And ppl don't like this place?
What is up with them. I can't wait. Hopefully flying on 1st Sept
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:31 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Where are all the cars?
Old Jun 26th 2006, 5:49 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Did you start that site for family and friends to access over here. I have thought about doing that for our lot, but looks time consuming and complicated, yahoo offer a similar sort of service, but seeing your stuff has made me want to do it all the more. Not just for family and friends, but for people like me who tbh cant get enough of.

Thanks again, karma to ya

Paula
That is right. It may take an hour at a time to write something and upload photos but that is a lot easier that sending loads of emails. The MSN one I use is very simple to use but there are lots of options.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:18 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Mr PFM thats abolutely shocking....... no unkempt gardens, no hoons, no homeswest tennents drinking in their driveway, no wrecked cars and absolutely no sign that this is a scummy part of town that no self respecting person should want to live

Good on you mate for showing it as it appears to anyone who lives there or there abouts, just a normal everyday suburb that you are happy to call home

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.