Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is everybody going to Perth

Wikiposts

Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Is everybody going to Perth

Is it just me or does it look like loads of people are heading for Perth...i was there last year and it seamed like everbody was a pom or was a relative of one...we cant wait to go,but one of the reasons for leaving the UK was to get away from the Brits,and our crappy life style.....

most of this thread is only a one so dont start giving me a hard time...its just a general observation
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:17 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Is everybody going to Perth

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Is it just me or does it look like loads of people are heading for Perth...i was there last year and it seamed like everbody was a pom or was a relative of one...we cant wait to go,but one of the reasons for leaving the UK was to get away from the Brits,and our crappy life style.....

most of this thread is only a one so dont start giving me a hard time...its just a general observation
No!

Not going there.

R.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:21 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is everybody going to Perth

No - we're not going there either. . . .

12 members of our family Sydney bound so that's a whole load less of 'them Brits' to get in your way!

Binbird
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:24 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about "everybody" going to Perth, but *we* are going to Perth. It looks like a great place, and I don't mind at all who else is going/living there.

Gina
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by binbird

12 members of our family Sydney bound so that's a whole load less of 'them Brits' to get in your way!

Binbird
thats great 12 less can you take some more
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:27 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

No to perth here, sydney bound smiling all the way

louise

be carefull what you wish for, you might need a 'brit' when the homesickness kicks in.

Last edited by louise4; Apr 8th 2005 at 6:50 am.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

thats great 12 less can you take some more
Were going to perth in August. Cant wait. Most of the people we have met are all going to Brisbaine. Maybe its all the Perth travellers posting more.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:28 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Is everybody going to Perth

Originally Posted by binbird

Binbird
12 PEOPLE ! ! !

Being nosey but........is this under one application?

R.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:29 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Nope we are headed for Queensland
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Don't know about "everybody" going to Perth, but *we* are going to Perth. It looks like a great place, and I don't mind at all who else is going/living there.

Gina
Steady Gina only having a friday night laugh,we love Perth and dont mind who goes there,it was that i noticed lots of "Brits" going to perth....thats all
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:01 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

In Perth as of June 14th.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:11 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

We're headed for Western Australia, not sure if it will be Perth, Mandurah or Bunbury though!

Anyone heading that way, I've recently set up www.expatsinwa.tk

Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:28 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not ever going to go to perth

Oh wait no i am going can't wait
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

Nah! Melbourne; here we come!!! Might secure a house this weekend .. woho! Using an excellent relocation agency down there ...

/Jørgen
Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:38 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
12 PEOPLE ! ! !

Being nosey but........is this under one application?

R.
No - 5 separate applications. All granted except for the in-laws 410 retirement visa, though they are at the medicals stage. . . . .

Most heading out between July - September and others to follow when houses sell. . . . .

Binbird

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.