Evening all!!

Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

CamandDanielle is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Evening all!!

Thought I would say hello, we have been coming on this site for ages and having a nose about and it has answered alot iof questions for us..
I (Danielle) am currently doing my nurse traing and have just qualified as a counsellor and my husband Cameron, is at college doing bricklaying. We are looking to emmigrate in a few years when we have everything sorted with requirements for visas etc and are looking at going to Rockingham/ Port Kennedy area... We have 2 little girls and we cant bloody wait to get out of here!!!
So.... Hello everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas, to those that are sorted and in Oz or on way, I am jealous and those that are working towards it then good luck!!!
Danielle X
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:34 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Evening all!!

Hi there Denielle.

Do you mind me asking why "Rockhampton" Have you got rellies up there?
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

We travelled Australia a few years ago and fell in love with Perth but we like the idea of being out of the city, we do have friends there but that is only that is happening just before we go... Thanks for your reply though!
We are coming over for 3 weeks next year too, just to have a look around properly and stuff..X
Old Dec 27th 2008, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Was also wondering if anyone knew of any holiday homes in Port Kennedy area as we are coming for 3 weeks next December? Any ideas would be great...X
Old Dec 28th 2008, 12:02 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the plumber
Hi there Denielle.

Do you mind me asking why "Rockhampton" Have you got rellies up there?
It was Rockingham (WA) not Rockhampton (QLD).
Old Dec 28th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

mulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Evening all!!

Originally Posted by CamandDanielle
Was also wondering if anyone knew of any holiday homes in Port Kennedy area as we are coming for 3 weeks next December? Any ideas would be great...X

Try this mob based around Warnbro, they do short term rental

http://www.emi-great.com/
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site !
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:35 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

hi there, I live in port kennedy and if there's anything I can help you with just ask ...
Old Dec 28th 2008, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the replies, I will have a look at that site for rentals.
Ooh and Squeezzii, you living in Port Kennedy, thanks for the offer i am sure i will take you up on the offer!! X
Old Dec 28th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all

Danielle,
not sure if you noticed something I posted a few weeks ago about nursing qals. A mate of mine is returning from Brisbane because once he had arrived they told him that his nursing qual diddn't actually meet their full specifications. he was told to go back to college to cover a module for a few months. He is considered fully qualified in the UK and worked as a nurse here for three years. Prior to this he was a physio. His wife is working but financially I understand they have lost out considerably and can't wait to return.
He had been given full assurance about there being a job for him but that obv was not true - so his advice is to have everything down in writing. Good luck and I'm sure he is in the minority.