EVA Air

Old Jun 12th 2007, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default EVA Air

Has anyone flown with them?

Are they nice and are they good with Children?

Thanks in advance

LibbyX
Old Jun 12th 2007, 5:48 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EVA Air

Originally Posted by LIBBY
Has anyone flown with them?

Are they nice and are they good with Children?

Thanks in advance

LibbyX
Only flown on my lonesome with them.
I would say "average".
Food is very much Asian style.

Probably not much help - sorry.

Andrew
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:16 am
skye

We fly with them on the 3rd July, the thought of 2 one hour stops was my incentive - along with the price - £1000 for business class, OH is not a good flyers so to stop for one hour to refuel, then a further one hour stop will not give him chance to think!

At the end of the day even if the flight was not too good, you only have to do it once!!!

Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Hi

We fly with them on 23 June and have a 5 year old so will let you know how they are.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Only flown with them to Thailand a couple of times and would recommend them, but i was on my own. They are very competitive price wise but like Andrew63 said the food is very asian (which my kids would hate).