Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Euro 2004 Experts Again

Euro 2004 Experts Again

Old Jun 18th 2004, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Euro 2004 Experts Again

Ok guys, I have made it thru to the third round of the competition, I know have a 1 in 1,007 chance of winning $10,000. However need your help to get thru to the next round. The games are

Latvia vs Germany
Netherlands vs Czech Republic
Spain vs Portugal

Many thanks.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

cooks is an unknown quantity at this point

germany
netherlands
draw
Old Jun 18th 2004, 10:16 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by cooks
germany
netherlands
draw
Agree with that. Just what I was thinking to.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 10:16 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Euro 2004 Experts Again

Originally posted by Vicky88
Ok guys, I have made it thru to the third round of the competition, I know have a 1 in 1,007 chance of winning $10,000. However need your help to get thru to the next round. The games are

Latvia vs Germany
Spain vs Portugal

Many thanks.

This is where it gets tough.

Germany should easily be too strong for Latvia

I think good as the Czechs are they haven't quite got the quality throughout, and i reckon the Dutch will stop quibbling long enough to get their act together and win this one.

Spain Portugal is the toughest - I'd like Portugal but Spain have another gear and I reckon they'll take it. Of all 3 games this is possibly the best bet for a draw.

BTW - you can get Sweden at 3/1 to beat italy tonight. Well worth a dabble!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:09 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I might rock the boat a little here.

Think the Germans will be to strong for Latvia.

But I think the Czechs will beat the Dutch as I wasnt overlly impressed with the Dutch and the Czechs seemed to have many attacking options.

The final one is a toughie to and I think that will end in a draw.

TT

Latvia vs Germany
Spain vs Portugal

Many thanks.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:13 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Germany for sure.

Czechs have had the upper hand on the Dutch recently, but still gotta go for the draw.

May as well toss a coin in the other game - draw.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Latvia vs Germany
Spain vs Portugal

Many thanks.
Germany 2-1
Czech Republic 3-2
Spain 2-0
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:49 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Latvia vs Germany
Spain vs Portugal

Many thanks.

Germany
Draw
Draw
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Latvia vs Germany
Spain vs Portugal

Many thanks.
first two pretty straight forward
Germany win
Holland win
the third, well I think there is too much at stake for it to end in a draw, both teams will go for the win and because portugal are on home soil they will be more determined than the spanish who always seem to go out with a whimper.
so Portugal to win
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Innyjim
Germany 2-1
Czech Republic 3-2
Spain 2-0

blimey you're brave giving the score as well but what the hell

Germany 3-0
Holland 2-0
Portugal 2-1
Old Jun 18th 2004, 11:59 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by andy thomas
blimey you're brave giving the score as well but what the hell

Germany 3-0
Holland 2-0
Portugal 2-1

ok...

Germany 2-1

Holland 2-1

Spain 2-0.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 12:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't usually join in a soccer thread, and there is nothing personal about this, so please don't anyone take offence, but its just been e-mailed to me, and I felt I should pass it on.........

New DVLA policy...

The DVLA at Swansea is sending out warning letters to drivers as follows:

"In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average driving ability to display a warning flag

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required."

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 18th 2004 at 12:35 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

Germany
Not sure about this. If Holland play like they can, they will win, but think this will be close
Spain V Portugal. Toughest of the lot. I think Portugal may just win but it will be a good game to watch!!!
Anyone see the France V Croatia last night? That was interesting and I really wanted Croatia to win!!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

Germany 2-0
Holand 2-1
Spain 2-1