Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights back to the UK....any help..

Flights back to the UK....any help..

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

lisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud of
Default Flights back to the UK....any help..

Hi I am hoping to go back to the uk for my sisters wedding in April and wondered which site is best for flights...i have looked directly onto singapour and emirates but they seem exspensive

Any help...

Cheers Lisa x
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

aussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud ofaussiedreamer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flights back to the UK....any help..

Hi

Try BESTFLIGHTS.COM.AU they seem to get a better deal than direct with most airlines. You may also have more expensive flights as you may be travelling near Easter.

Jane
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:26 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisaloo
Hi I am hoping to go back to the uk for my sisters wedding in April and wondered which site is best for flights...i have looked directly onto singapour and emirates but they seem exspensive

Any help...

Cheers Lisa x
What sort of prices have you been seeing?

Easter falls in the middle of Apr next year, its a pricey time.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Jersey to Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

My Family are planning for a trip next year around june time and etihad seemed to be the most reasonable, not sure the prices for aprilBut i have heard that they are quite a good airline.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:42 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it not possible to book the flight from a UK website? I've heard the prices are cheaper than Ozzie travel agents
Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:20 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

www.zuji.com.au

Consistently one of the cheapest and best sites to use with secure on line booking.

Other than that your probably just better off getting the zuji price and then phoning the flight center and they will then try to beat it.

www.expedia.com.au is now fully online with some great hotel and flight deals and is worth a go.

Its not normally cheaper to use a UK website to book flights ex Australia.