Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Etihad Airlines? Anyone used them to fly from Australia to the UK??

Etihad Airlines? Anyone used them to fly from Australia to the UK??

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Etihad Airlines? Anyone used them to fly from Australia to the UK??

Originally Posted by shiels
Back to the UK. C x

June hopefully!!!!!!!!!!! C x
ok will let you know what they were like when i get back I have heard lots of good stuff about them and they are definitely the cheapest at the moment
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

paddytd will become famous soon enoughpaddytd will become famous soon enough

I am currently in the business lounge at Abu Dhabi on route to Brisbane.
So far so good, the planes seem modern and clean. Staff friendly and helpful,and the business class seats lie flat and turn into a bed
Entertainment system not quit as good as Emirates but more than adequate. All in all 9 out of 10. Emirates on past experience 7 out of 10.

For all those who are travelling with Etihad enjoy your flight
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddytd
So far so good, the planes seem modern and clean. Staff friendly and helpful,and the business class seats lie flat and turn into a bed
Entertainment system not quit as good as Emirates but more than adequate. All in all 9 out of 10. Emirates on past experience 7 out of 10.

A wee insight
Attached Files
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Yes the seats were like that in business class. But didnt seem to bad in Economy either.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:24 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Over $2000 cheaper than Emirates too!!! (2 adults 1 child) C x
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

I saved a bundle too. Bit worried as I thought it was to good to be true.
But had no alternative as could not get the flights i needed with Emirates.
Bye Bye Emirates. Hello Etihad
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:01 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I saved a bundle too. Bit worried as I thought it was to good to be true.
But had no alternative as could not get the flights i needed with Emirates.
Bye Bye Emirates. Hello Etihad
Get back to us when you've done the whole trip please, I for one would be interested to hear more. Is there any chance of taking some piccies?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

St Georges girl if you look at Paidtoplease attached file when you see the pictures of Etihads seats. Business class is the 1st and 4th pictures, and the 2nd and 3rd pictures are 1st class. They are just as the pictures show and lie flat to give a 6ft bed.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:26 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

St Georges girl if you look at Paidtoplease attached file when you see the pictures of Etihads seats. Business class is the 1st and 4th pictures, and the 2nd and 3rd pictures are 1st class. They are just as the pictures show and lie flat to give a 6ft bed.
I already have that pps on file, but until now, didn't even know where Etihad flew from and which routes they flew. Thanks for that. I just can't believe that Business Class is so cheap and you get all that comfort.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Nether did I
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:29 am
'In limboland'

Nether did I
Where did you fly from and where are going to?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

O yes and I forgot to mention streched limo picked me up from my house free of charge, free food and drink in departure lounges and depending on where you flying to free limo to your destination.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Bloody hell woman slow down a bit im just a thick builder and my thumbs getting sore. Manchester to Brisbane.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:39 am
'In limboland'

Bloody hell woman slow down a bit im just a thick builder and my thumbs getting sore. Manchester to Brisbane.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

St Georges Girl Got to go to departure now let you know how the rest went tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.