ETA visa nos.??

Old May 16th 2006, 3:42 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Question ETA visa nos.??

Can anyone tell me how can I find out our ETA visa nos. (visited the country last year, but no nos. can be found on our passports, ). Trying to fill out the form 47SK Q52, please!!
Old May 16th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ETA visa nos.??

Originally Posted by kch
Can anyone tell me how can I find out our ETA visa nos. (visited the country last year, but no nos. can be found on our passports, ). Trying to fill out the form 47SK Q52, please!!
If you don't know the number then just fill in as much as you can remember. DIMA will have a database they can look on for the visa number if they need it

Good Luck with your application
Old May 16th 2006, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you just need to put ETA on the application.
Old May 16th 2006, 3:57 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by WendyC
If you don't know the number then just fill in as much as you can remember. DIMA will have a database they can look on for the visa number if they need it

Good Luck with your application
That's what I'd like to hear, thanks a lot for the quick response Wendy!
Old May 16th 2006, 4:00 pm
kch
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marco121068
I think you just need to put ETA on the application.
And Marco2468, thanks!
Old May 16th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kch
My agent said you don' need to worry about ETA numbers, only visas prior to that need to be listed, although you do need to list that you had an ETA each time you did.
Old May 17th 2006, 9:41 am
kch
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzimc
My agent said you don' need to worry about ETA numbers, only visas prior to that need to be listed, although you do need to list that you had an ETA each time you did.
Thanks Suzi!
Old May 17th 2006, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kch

Hi,

Wrote to visa department asking same question. They stated that you just put in 47SK that you traveled with ETA. The ETA is linked to your passport number so unless you have changed passports your entrance and excit from Oz can be chacked. Basically there is no number.

Cheryl