Essex meet up

Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:35 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough
Default Essex meet up

Does anyone fancy an Essex meet up?? I know theres a few of us heading out to Oz, and thought it would be great to meet up with you all and put faces to names, and share our experiences and oh of course maybe a drink or two Thought I would take this into my own hands to organise something, seemsing that Sue2 isn't about no more to organise them
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Essex meet up

Originally Posted by elksa
Does anyone fancy an Essex meet up?? I know theres a few of us heading out to Oz, and thought it would be great to meet up with you all and put faces to names, and share our experiences and oh of course maybe a drink or two Thought I would take this into my own hands to organise something, seemsing that Sue2 isn't about no more to organise them
Thought I would bump this to the top again
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:07 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Yep we would!!

Kris x
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:01 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Yep we would!!

Kris x

Just us then
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:50 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Just us then
Yes, we would if it`s quite soon as we`re probably going mid Nov.

Tracey x
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Possibly but we've done a good job of completely filling our weeknds for the next month then we hope to be off.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Thanks for the replies everyone. Understandably, there's a few people that are probably very busy weekends, seeing familys etc before the big off, so would it suit people more to do this during a week night, or is a weekend better? Also, do you want to bring the children, or not? if so I will sort out somewhere where we can take the kids.
Oh by the way, this is Elksa's better half
Old Sep 27th 2005, 2:49 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

We would love to but due to the nature of our business we can only do Mondays or Tuesdays! If but some miracle it falls on one of those days, count us in!

Jayne
Old Sep 27th 2005, 3:03 pm
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

We'd be interested as long as it is soon, just waiting on the visa (house gone, last day at work tommorow), will go as soon as it arrives.

Cheers
Tim
Old Sep 27th 2005, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Hi All
Would love another essex meet up, very much enjoyed jayne and andys in Manningtree, earlier in the year. We are still here, but our house is on the market now, so hopefully will be going to Queensland sometime in the new year!
The only weekend we cant do is 15/16 oct.
Kate and stewart
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by katiesel
Hi All
Would love another essex meet up, very much enjoyed jayne and andys in Manningtree, earlier in the year. We are still here, but our house is on the market now, so hopefully will be going to Queensland sometime in the new year!
The only weekend we cant do is 15/16 oct.
Kate and stewart
bump
Old Sep 28th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

the woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by katiesel
bump
We would also be up for an Essex meet, looking forward to meeting a few new faces

Dave Jo
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Hi everyone, would everyone prefer to meet up on a week night then? It would help to know wether or not you all want to take your children, then I can look for somewhere that we can take the kids. Personaly, I'm gonna have a night off from the kiddies, as having a lets say.. very adventurous 2yr old, I will spend the whole night doing my roadrunner act around the pub, and just about get a hello in
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:28 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, count us in, not been logging on for a while as ASPC lost our Police Checks just as visa about to be granted so trying to keep myself sane but we would love to come....cheers x
Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

lightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nice

Hi all,
depending on date and time I'm sure myself and shell would go along.
our kids are older 14 and 18 so venue don't really matter.

all the best

cockney Rob>>>>>>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.