Essex meet up

Old Oct 18th 2005, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Essex meet up

Originally Posted by Dawn
I can do Monday 24th Tues 25th
I can do 24th or 25th, but don't get home from work till 8pm, so they would be ok as long as the meet wasn't too far form home (Braintree), Maybe Chelmsford would be central, as it is our county town. other good dates would be Sat 29th or sunday 6th or sat 12th.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Hi guys, much appologies for taking sooooo long to get back to you. No excuse, but life has been mayhem at the moment, and keep making arrangments for so many things, then don't know when I'm gonna fit them all in :scared:
So. How about either Sunday 6th November, or Monday 7th November. Thought of the Tarpots Harvester pub, A13 Benfleet? Thought it would be quite good to meet here, as its pretty easy to find and quite a nice pub. As I say again, much appologies for taking a couple of weeks to get back to you all. Oh yes, by the way, didn't realise that I'd actually put this post up in the other halfs name. not that it matters that much!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:24 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, I can do Sunday 6th, shouldnt be to far im coming from roydon, harlow. Katie if you do arrange a chelmsford meet im happy to come to that too as not far from me. Cheers
Old Oct 19th 2005, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Great. Well, that will be two of us then!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

'bump'
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:32 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Do you think maybe were the only ones leaving in Essex!!!! or maybe we've upset someone?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dawn
Do you think maybe were the only ones leaving in Essex!!!! or maybe we've upset someone?
mmmmmmm Looks like its gonna be a cheap round!
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

'bump'
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
'bump'
\\\hi Have we decided on a time, date and place yet anyone ? It is looking like Essex expats have already gone!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:03 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by katiesel
\\\hi Have we decided on a time, date and place yet anyone ? It is looking like Essex expats have already gone!
Looking at Sun6th nov, or Mon7th Nov at the tarpots harvester pub, in Benfleet. It'll be great to meet new faces, and have a few drinks. Just need everyone to confirm what date they prefer to do.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 6:22 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

I can do Sunday 6th
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

We could come either 6th or 7th if we can get a babysitter. I will keep and eye on the thread and if it looks definite we'll arrange.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I am originally an Essex Girl, and HE is originally an Essex boy... sadly now living in Suffolk... Don't know if we can get a visa to cross the county line in time for the 6th November, but would love to meet up with you all next time you get together... Unless of course there are meet ups in suffolk???? we are right at the beginning.... still getting skills assessment stuff together...
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by eddie007
Hi, I am originally an Essex Girl, and HE is originally an Essex boy... sadly now living in Suffolk... Don't know if we can get a visa to cross the county line in time for the 6th November, but would love to meet up with you all next time you get together... Unless of course there are meet ups in suffolk???? we are right at the beginning.... still getting skills assessment stuff together...
6th would be good.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looks like the 6th is good for us all so far, so lets make it a date.
SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER
THE TARPOTS HARVESTER
BENFLEET.
7.30PM
Let me know if anyone needs directions... Not that I'm very good with them, you'll probably end up in Bognor :scared:
Unfortunatley, kids are not allowed.
Can't wait to meet you all and have a few : beer:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.