Essex Meet Up

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 10:04 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Essex Meet Up

Hi Everyone,

We are still about, all seems like a blur at the moment, PSS here 14/15 October then off to Singapore arrivng Perth 28 October.

Will keep in touch/post update etc, however broadband goes 11 October!!

PJ
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:10 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
Hi Ace
we are also off on Tuesday. Feeling very sad today. Party tomorrow night.
Hi Debs,
How exciting, I bet you can't sleep. Hope you have a great time at the party and a safe trip.

All the best
ACE
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:32 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi ACE,

Good to hear from you. Not been on much recently - I have so much work on at the moment it is untrue. Plus with the wedding 3 weeks away, trying to get Helen's qualifications validated and her listed as a teacher etc, it is a pretty busy time. The next few months are going to fly by

Glad to hear things are going well for you - I note your footer - glad to hear the redundancy is sorted.

I will send you a PM

Dave
Hi Dave,
Lots of work on that's good news, it all goes towards the pot. Only 3 weeks till the wedding wow the time has just flown by. Hopefully everything will go smoothly with Helens qualifications validation. Speaking of teaching qualifications I'm absolutely loving my PGCE, balancing the work load is really challenging but the kids are brilliant.

Re the redundancy we still aren't sure when Steve will go or if he will definitely figure in the final numbers but whatever happens we will still probably go next year.

Have a great wedding day and we will catch up soon.

Have sent you a PM

ACE
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi Dave,

Yep, know what you mean, I get confused with all her and Midge get upto.

They went to the Pole Dancing club tonight so I can't wait to see the Diary tomorrow. My family are hooked on reading it now in the UK. It makes them feel closer to whats going on.

Got a text from Jill at 4pm UK time saying "God I love this place....." don't know what she meant whether it was Oz or the pole dancing !! We'll have to wait and see.

It looks like you and Helen have been busy too. Did you get you air con sorted ?

Keep in touch

Warren

Hi Warren,

It is great news that everything is going so well for Jill and family out in OZ. It must have been a worry when you left for home, so knowing they are *safe* (humm) in the hands of the rest of the pole dancing, glass shoe wearing posse must be reassuring. I bet you never thought you would ever hear a sentance like that said!!!!

Air con is not yet sorted, still waiting for confirmation from the company in OZ about what extras costs there are etc. One thing I have noticed (and it has been mentioned on this site more than once) is that the WA Aussies are never in a hurry to reply to emails or provide answers. The suspicious side of me thinks that indicates they are hiding something, however I suspect is is simply the Wait Awaile philosophy of WA!!

Good luck with your trip

Dave