Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Essex Meet - Free Grub - Byo!! - Sunday 1st May

Essex Meet - Free Grub - Byo!! - Sunday 1st May

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:11 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Question Essex Meet - Free Grub - Byo!! - Sunday 1st May

Okay, here we go!!

Andy & I would like to invite anyone and everyone emigrating to Australia to free grub (BYO Drink!!) (well obviously not everyone, just everyone reading this on British Expats!)

WHEN: Sunday 1st May, 2005
WHERE: The Stour Bay, High Street, Manningtree, Essex
TIME: Midday onwards

The more the merrier, kids extremely welcome! Just let us know if you can come and how many.

Fingers crossed for the English weather - Barbie on the beach, if weather crap - in the restaurant!

Let's start Aussie life a little earlier!

Jayne & Andy
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

stunsearadron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Essex Meet - Free Grub - Byo!! - Sunday 1st May

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Okay, here we go!!

Andy & I would like to invite anyone and everyone emigrating to Australia to free grub (BYO Drink!!) (well obviously not everyone, just everyone reading this on British Expats!)

The more the merrier, kids extremely welcome! Just let us know if you can come and how many.

Fingers crossed for the English weather - Barbie on the beach, if weather crap - in the restaurant!

Jayne & Andy
Hi Andy and Jayne

Living in Ipswich, work in Colchester. Would love to come along with my daughter. What would you like us to bring?

Will also contact a couple who are trying to arrange a meet on Adelaidebrits, who live in Colchester.

Thanks

Claire.

Chhers
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Okay, here we go!!

Jayne & Andy
Sorry... Stunsearodron that was my daughter's username... Pelase reply to this one!!
Thanks...
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:41 pm

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by stunsearadron
Hi Andy and Jayne

Living in Ipswich, work in Colchester. Would love to come along with my daughter. What would you like us to bring?

Will also contact a couple who are trying to arrange a meet on Adelaidebrits, who live in Colchester.

Thanks

Claire.

Chhers
God, its a small world!! Just bring yourselves and a bottle!! There will be plenty of soft drinks.

Bring the other couple along - the more the merrier! Presuming I won't need to give you directions

Speak soon

Jayne
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

cooperman is on a distinguished road

Okay, here we go!!

Jayne & Andy
Dear Jayne and Andy,would love to meet up on 1st May.See you there,Graham and Heidi Cooper and family in Hornchurch
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by cooperman
Dear Jayne and Andy,would love to meet up on 1st May.See you there,Graham and Heidi Cooper and family in Hornchurch
Excellent!! Looking forward to it! Our theory is that if we are going to live in Australia then we had better get used to living their life - ie; to the full!!

How many will you be?? Do you need directions??

Jayne
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by stunsearadron
Hi Andy and Jayne

Thanks

Claire.

Chhers
Hi Claire,

Jayne here!!

We have had a big booking in the restaurant on Sunday 1st May so we are going to have to re-arrange for Monday 2nd May!! Sorry to be a pain!

Hope that you can still make it! Let me know!

Have a good weekend!

Jayne
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by cooperman
Hi Cooper Family,

Jayne here!!

We have had a big booking in the restaurant on Sunday 1st May so we are going to have to re-arrange for Monday 2nd May!! Sorry to be a pain!

Hope that you can still make it! Let me know!

Have a good weekend!

Jayne
Hi Cooper Family,
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi Jayne,

You have got about 3 threads going, so I will reply on this one as well. We would love to come. Can you send directions or a map as I think there is about 5 families coming from Hornchurch.

See you there

Jane, Lee Jack and Tom
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:54 pm

I know! I know! I am not very good at this forum thing! How do you cancel a thread??

Anyway, I am really glad so many people want to come. It should be a right laugh! And who knows, might carry on when we get over there, eventually!!

Could you confirm exact numbers please - just so Andy knows for food sake

The best way to get directions to us is to go online to the AA route planner Great Britain. When you get lost ring us on 01206 396687 and we will help!!

Speak soon

Jayne

Last edited by andy & jayne; Apr 23rd 2005 at 4:56 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:02 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Okay, here we go!!

Jayne & Andy
Jayne and Andy, we will be there. "We" being Tracey and Mick from
Hornchurch. Look forward to it!

Tracey.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Elaine143a is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Essex Meet - Free Grub - Byo!! - Sunday 1st May

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi Jayne,

You have got about 3 threads going, so I will reply on this one as well. We would love to come. Can you send directions or a map as I think there is about 5 families coming from Hornchurch.

See you there

Jane, Lee Jack and Tom
OMG - have recently found this forum - been a great help so far!

Would love to come to meet, but will be in Perth then on a reccie!

Have fun all!

E
ps - what's with the Hornchurch connection - all trying to escape before Romford encroaches????? LOL
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:23 am
whimsies

whimsies is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jayne and Andy

I would love to be booked in for monday, I have taken your number and will give you a ring later tonight to get the format for the day.

Myself (Mark) and Tina

Colchester Essex
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by whimsies
Hi jayne and Andy

I would love to be booked in for monday, I have taken your number and will give you a ring later tonight to get the format for the day.

Myself (Mark) and Tina

Colchester Essex
Hi there Mark & Tina

Excellent!! If everyone turns up, it should be a good one!

We are closed Monday & Tuesday so give us a ring on Wednesday, is that okay??

Speak soon

Jayne
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:22 pm
FAMILY MEMBER

paula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura about

Hi. Can We Come To Your Meeting On Monday? We Are, Me Paula, My Hubby Terry And Two Children (3yrs And 10 Yrs).we Are Currently Living In Basildon Essex, But Will Be Living In Brisbane From October Onwards, Yippee.
Do You Want Us To Bring Any Food Along?
From
Paula

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.