Essex meet?

Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

emma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura aboutemma01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Essex meet?

Hi Anne marie

Just seen your message about the next meetup and we shall be there. look forward to seeing you all again. We are off the end of april to activate our visas and then as soon as our house sells we shall be moving over for good.
Will fill you in when i see you next week.

regards

emma and adam
aaron 9 and lucy 4
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:16 am
Just Joined

marniemoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi marniemoo
we are going to qld,sorry to hear you are homesick,have you got any family in sydney?how are you finding life in oz,had you been before? hope your homesickness goes soon

anne marie xx
Hi there,
No, I don't have any family here which is why it's quite hard, especially with two children, 5 and 17 months!! I meet lots of mums in the park who are really friendly. It's getting a bit better. Just wish it wasn't so far away. I'm glad I've finally got out of Southend though!! Good luck for your move. Hope it all goes well.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Hi All,
Only just discovered this thread, thanks Steve and Gina.

We will do our best to be at the Halfway House this Sunday and look forward to meeting up.

What is the form, do you eat first or eat there? We will have 2 hungry boys with us.

Regards,

Tim and Karen
Old Mar 28th 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

SteveandGina is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by geelong
Hi All,
Only just discovered this thread, thanks Steve and Gina.

We will do our best to be at the Halfway House this Sunday and look forward to meeting up.

What is the form, do you eat first or eat there? We will have 2 hungry boys with us.

Regards,

Tim and Karen
Hi Tim & Karen,

Very pleased you're planning to come along. I've just checked on the last couple of pages and the meeting time is 12.30pm (Not 12 as I mentioned earlier.)

With regards to food, from what I remember last year, it can be awkward chatting and eating so some of us order food if we're hungry a bit later on. I enjoyed the food last year. There's no end time so people leave when they wish or possibly eat after. I don't know the times they serve the food but possibly could turn up early and eat first, if they're serving then. Hope this helps.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday
Best Regards
Steve & Gina
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

mr-vmware is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Till what time you are planning to stay there at the pub if you start at 12.30 on Sunday?

We were going to come as planned but now we have to drop my daughter off for 2pm in Colchester for her week-long Brownies pack holidays and then we can head back straight to Halfway House with the other 2 kids. We can make it between 3 & 3.30 from colchester to brentwood depending on traffic. I really wanted to attend this meeting - will try our best.

Or anyone willing to stay late for a chat?

Regards,
Mo & Mrs & kids
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

HI mr-vmware, its hard to say what time it will go on till but going on previous meets we are normally there till approx 5pm judging from the response there should be a good turn out so you should be fine,see you there,
Anne-Marie & Tony
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

annemarie and brian is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Essex meet?

hi everyone

we had a great time shame we could not stay longer but hubby had to go to work it was very nice to meet you all,i hope that steve and gina and the other couple get their visas soon and it turns out alright? i would like to keep in touch to see how you go? maybe someone shall arrange another meet.

speak to you all soon

annemarie and brian
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

Post Re: Essex meet?

i have no idea what that red thumb mark is?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

Smile Re: Essex meet?

i have just found out what it is ignore me?

i was trying to put a smiley face on did not work but has now
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annemarie and brian
hi everyone

we had a great time shame we could not stay longer but hubby had to go to work it was very nice to meet you all,i hope that steve and gina and the other couple get their visas soon and it turns out alright? i would like to keep in touch to see how you go? maybe someone shall arrange another meet.

speak to you all soon

annemarie and brian
Thanks.
It was a lovely afternoon. Good to meet you all. Lets keep our fingers crossed that everyone gets out to Oz soon.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annemarie and brian
hi everyone

speak to you all soon

annemarie and brian
Thanks AnneMarie and Brian, it was nice meeting you both.

We really enjoyed it too and we'll see many of you again at the next one, when our new organiser arranges it. They get more popular as the weather improves. We had a good time meeting you all and hearing everyone's plans, stories and info on Aus. We'll look forward to everyones updates at the next one.

The very best of luck to Anne-Marie, Tony and family. Don't forget to let us know when you're jetting off to your new life and thanks for all the arranging you've done for today and previous meet-ups. Take care and best wishes.

Kind Regards
Steve & Gina
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

mr-vmware is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Essex meet?

All, Many thanks for advice today. Tim/Karen & Annemarie/Tony, good luck with your move and have a safe journey to the sunshine state
Steve and Gina, hope your visa gets sorted soon. Let us know of any plans for the next meet up and we will try to make it 'on time'.

And lastly, keep us posted of wherever you are and how it goes. Are we sticking with the same thread, as we are on page 17 or something?

Best regards,
Mo & Sha
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

thank you to everyone who came to the meet as usual another busy one i will do my best to keep you all updated.
good luck steve & tina,karen & tim hope its sorted shortly.

all the best everyone

anne marie & tony xx
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Essex meet?

Originally Posted by mr-vmware
All, Many thanks for advice today. Tim/Karen & Annemarie/Tony, good luck with your move and have a safe journey to the sunshine state
Steve and Gina, hope your visa gets sorted soon. Let us know of any plans for the next meet up and we will try to make it 'on time'.

And lastly, keep us posted of wherever you are and how it goes. Are we sticking with the same thread, as we are on page 17 or something?

Best regards,
Mo & Sha
Hi Mo & Sha,

It was good meeting you and the family. We'll keep you posted with any news we receive and hope all goes well starting up your visa.

Yes, keep to this thread and hopefully we'll arrange something for in a month or so.

Kind regards
Steve & Gina
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

hi everyone

how are we all doing?
steve&gina and tim&karen how are we all doing with the visa situation
have you had any news? hope so or at least near?

is their a new organiser yet!

annemarie&brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.