Essex meet?

Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Essex meet?

both alan and george have helped many expats out

they both have fab reputations they also give free advice on here

they both come highly recommended

good luck on your application
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

hevvy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
We are going to Perth WA and are currently in Essex
hi
no date to go yet but hopefully perth. live iin chelmsford... would love to meet up as well. Ive got 2 teenage girls as well as a hubby...... other kids going or just for the grown ups?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mr-vmware
Thanks Tony and Anne Marie, hopefully see you on Sunday then. Lets hope its a sunny (or at least dry) day for a change.

Although not relevant to this thread, but a quick question, as you are all local (from Essex) -
which oz migration agent did you (or others on this thread) use. Any things (or terms) that I should be looking for in particular or any gotchas I should be aware of when commiting with an agent.

And at what stage, I should make the first payment once I have engaged with one? Today, I have hesitently set up an interview with one local agent in B'wood after 2 min over-the-phone chat. The agent said after the very first hour-long meeting, they will bill me the first £500 of the total £1450 full fee. I don't feel comfortable with this, so might cancel this tomorrow and have a feel around the market for other MARA agents. Any suggestions?

regards,
Mo
Hi Mo was that Concept Australia in Brentwood? We are using them but at the Kent office. We paid just under 1500 (payable in 3 instalments) for all there fee's 175 modl and had Mike come to visit.

Must just say I have been so happy with them and we have had a lots of ups and downs (long story) and they have always been there to help. But if your not sure Go matilda is also very good from what I hear on here.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

Hi Hevvy,
most do bring there children to the meet all ages toddler to teens,

Hi steve & tina i see you are local hope to see you at the meet.
Anne-marie & Tony
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by justcantwait
Hi Hevvy,
most do bring there children to the meet all ages toddler to teens,

Hi steve & tina i see you are local hope to see you at the meet.
Anne-marie & Tony
Thanks but my son is in his football cup final that day and I have been told if I behave myself I can go. It so sad when you are an embarrassment to your kids ha ha.

hope you all have a nice time

tina x
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:21 pm
Just Joined

mr-vmware is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi Mo was that Concept Australia in Brentwood? We are using them but at the Kent office. We paid just under 1500 (payable in 3 instalments) for all there fee's 175 modl and had Mike come to visit.

Must just say I have been so happy with them and we have had a lots of ups and downs (long story) and they have always been there to help. But if your not sure Go matilda is also very good from what I hear on here.

Good luck

Tina x
Hi Tina, Thanks for that. They (Concept Aus) have an office in B'wood, never been in there though. I have cancelled this Friday's meeting for now and have been in touch with Global Visas. Nothing committed yet, hopefully will decide by next week what agent to use.
Thanks.
Mo
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

marniemoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr-vmware
Hi Tina, Thanks for that. They (Concept Aus) have an office in B'wood, never been in there though. I have cancelled this Friday's meeting for now and have been in touch with Global Visas. Nothing committed yet, hopefully will decide by next week what agent to use.
Thanks.
Mo
Hi there. Just happened to come across the Essex meet up. I'm a Southend lass already in Sydney. Arrived in January on a general skilled visa with two kids, 5 months and 17 months!
Is there anyone moving out my way?
I've been quite homesick. Wrong I know. Good luck to those getting their visas.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi marniemoo
we are going to qld,sorry to hear you are homesick,have you got any family in sydney?how are you finding life in oz,had you been before? hope your homesickness goes soon

anne marie xx
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:01 am
Just Joined

hi
been keeping an eye on this as was hoping to meet everyone. why september. we will prob be gone by then! anychance it will be sooner ??
x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

SteveandGina is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hevvy
hi
been keeping an eye on this as was hoping to meet everyone. why september. we will prob be gone by then! anychance it will be sooner ??
x
Hi hevvy,

Where did you get September from ? Perhaps you're looking for this meet at The Halfway House :
Kind Regards
Gina

Originally Posted by justcantwait
hi all
just to confirm will do the meet 30th march at 12.30 in the conservatory we will have to get there all together so we can get all the seats lol will put this on poms in oz maybe a few more on there.also i have resold my house and they are ready to go fingers crossed this time see you all soon

anne marie xx
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SteveandGina
Hi hevvy,

Where did you get September from ? Perhaps you're looking for this meet at The Halfway House :
Kind Regards
Gina
what a shame....we are away 30th march!!!!! when is the next one??
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

SteveandGina is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hevvy
what a shame....we are away 30th march!!!!! when is the next one??
I haven't heard of any others yet. They usually tend to occur every month or two. I'd imagine it's best to keep an eye on this thread in April to see if anyone (a new organiser likely to be needed) offers to arrange another one.

Hope to see you at one of these meets sometime soon.

Kind Regards
Gina
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

the woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant futurethe woodys has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Essex meet?

Hi Everyone

We are planning to join you next Sunday at the Halfway House, we live in Harold Wood and we are planning to emigrate to the Sunshine Coast. We have just returned from a reccie a few weeks back.

look forward to meeting you all

Dave Jo
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

hi dave & jo
look forward to seeing you next week

anne marie xx
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

annemarie and brian is an unknown quantity at this point

hi anne marie and tony

how is everything going? hope all alright? see you next week

annemarie and brian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.