Essex meet?

Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Essex meet?

hi everybody
steve & gina i am afraid to say that i am still here house sale being a pain :curse: still no news on the bond? hi to brian & anne marie. if you peeps would like me to organise another meet i am happy to do so,dont think that there is a lot of us left still here how about the end of march 30th?if peeps happy with that i will have an ask round for some others or it will be just us

anne marie xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

annemarie and brian is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone

sorry to hear the house has not gone through yet!!! a meeting would be great
before you go if you can? hi annemarie and tony.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

SteveandGina is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

Yes, we'd enjoy meeting up too. We'll pencil in the 30th on the calendar for now so keep us updated. It will be really good seeing you again Anne Marie, can't wait to hear how excited your family are feeling now it's so close. Bad news about your house but hopefully it will all be completed by the time of the meet-up.
Lots of bad luck going around at the moment - we've had our fair share of it lately. We still haven't had any updates on the bond problem but still hoping it gets resolved soon. We're considering lodging a second application just incase we've been forgotten. One way or another we should end up following you to Australia, hopefully this year.

Anne-Marie & Brian,
Look forward to seeing you both later this month and anyone else who can make it.

Take care
Steve & Gina
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi all
just to confirm will do the meet 30th march at 12.30 in the conservatory we will have to get there all together so we can get all the seats lol will put this on poms in oz maybe a few more on there.also i have resold my house and they are ready to go fingers crossed this time see you all soon

anne marie xx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:55 am
Account Closed

hi everyone

that shall be great but where is the conservatory? glad you have resold your house thats good news.

annemarie and brian
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

SteveandGina is on a distinguished road

Yes, look forward to seeing you all there at 12.30 and best wishes for the house sale/completion Anne Marie.

Take care and see you there
Steve & Gina
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Guys,any one who is coming to the meet on the 30th march at the halfway house pub on the A127 (brentwood junction) the conservatory is at the rear entrance where the garden is, everybody with interest in going to oz or who are waiting or have visas are welcome the more the merrier the more info we can exchange the better for all of us,
Anne-marie & Tony
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

hi everyone

thanks for that shall see you their on the 30th at 12.30,will be great to meet you all.

annemarie and brian
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

mr-vmware is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justcantwait
Hi Guys,any one who is coming to the meet on the 30th march at the halfway house pub on the A127 (brentwood junction) the conservatory is at the rear entrance where the garden is, everybody with interest in going to oz or who are waiting or have visas are welcome the more the merrier the more info we can exchange the better for all of us,
Anne-marie & Tony
Hi T & AM, we are also thinking of moving out to oz, early stages though. We will try and make for 30th March meeting at halfway house. Do you know if the pub entertain children (10, 8 and7)?
Cheers,
Mo (Brentwood)
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

hi mo
there is no indoor play area but they have a garden with some swings,the children tend to be very good at occupying each other.put coats and gloves on and they should be fine.hope to see you there.

anne marie & tony xx
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:31 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: Essex meet?

Thanks Tony and Anne Marie, hopefully see you on Sunday then. Lets hope its a sunny (or at least dry) day for a change.

Although not relevant to this thread, but a quick question, as you are all local (from Essex) -
which oz migration agent did you (or others on this thread) use. Any things (or terms) that I should be looking for in particular or any gotchas I should be aware of when commiting with an agent.

And at what stage, I should make the first payment once I have engaged with one? Today, I have hesitently set up an interview with one local agent in B'wood after 2 min over-the-phone chat. The agent said after the very first hour-long meeting, they will bill me the first £500 of the total £1450 full fee. I don't feel comfortable with this, so might cancel this tomorrow and have a feel around the market for other MARA agents. Any suggestions?

regards,
Mo
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

go matida is good

or some of the agents on here are really good try them

Last edited by hitchcock71; Mar 12th 2008 at 12:44 am.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=2105\
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=8124

this is georges profile he has a good reputaion on here
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:06 am
Just Joined

hitchcock71, thanks for the info, I will look into this right now.

regards,
Mo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.