Errata!!

Old Jan 25th 2005, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Errata!!

2,000,0000th post is still approaching but not as soon as I thought.

Apparently there have been nearly 2,000,000 posts and this is the number which appears at the bottom of the screen along with thread numbers but test posts before the site was launched and deleted posts accounts for the difference between the official figure of over 1.6 mill and this other figure that appears. As Wayne said (it is Wayne Moore isn't it?):

"Sorry to disappoint but the number at the bottom of the forum home page is the correct one. The ID you've been looking at is just a unique reference in the database. It is so much higher because it started from 1 before the site went live, was / is used for testing and does include deleted posts.
So we've got another 376,190 posts to go yet".

This all started because I was innocently looking at the bottom of the screen after clicking send post or whatever and saw a number close to 2 mill!! I've now been accused of not being able to subtract, causing boredom and all sorts of things. Stanton will make something else of it!

OzTennis
Old Jan 25th 2005, 2:45 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Errata!!

Din't worry OzT, similar thing about a year/18 months ago - there was a milestone number of postings on the Aus Lifestyle forum, and we were waiting to see who did THE POST - you might remember this even. It then turned out that the post counter didn't change each time someone posted, but only every few minutes! What a letdown!!!

(and what an anoraky post, I've excelled myself this time!)
Old Jan 25th 2005, 2:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

OzT, honey I can almost guarantee that when it happens, you will be fast asleep or out living your life and you will miss it. Move on
Old Jan 25th 2005, 2:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
So we've got another 376,190 posts to go yet".
Just have to talk more Icebergs
Old Jan 25th 2005, 3:20 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Just have to talk more Icebergs
Yep, Cos theres not a lot else going on......