Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

equestrian centers/riding schools in cairns?

equestrian centers/riding schools in cairns?

Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:18 am
Just Joined

tevans7982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question equestrian centers/riding schools in cairns?

I will be moving to cairns with my husband and 2 children in feb and am hoping to continue my dressage lessons over there, does anyone know of any appropriate riding schools / equestrian centers in cairns that provide dressage lessons on decent looking, properly schooled horses? as i am currently taking dressage lessons at lackham farm equestrian center in wiltshire, and would like to continue riding at the quality and standard as i am with them.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: equestrian centers/riding schools in cairns?

Originally Posted by tevans7982
I will be moving to cairns with my husband and 2 children in feb and am hoping to continue my dressage lessons over there, does anyone know of any appropriate riding schools / equestrian centers in cairns that provide dressage lessons on decent looking, properly schooled horses? as i am currently taking dressage lessons at lackham farm equestrian center in wiltshire, and would like to continue riding at the quality and standard as i am with them.
Try this link

http://fneg.info/

I would have thought that the lions out that way would have scared all the horses off.
WW
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

tevans7982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Try this link

http://fneg.info/

I would have thought that the lions out that way would have scared all the horses off.
WW
thanks for the link, how far is redlynch from cairns? driving distance?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:08 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a shame the link didn't work WW I think you are right about the lions it scared them off.

I am considering learning to ride when we get to Cairns I noticed the centre was in Redlynch though when I googled it, but I couldn't open up the site from there either.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Redlynch is a Cairns suburb which, of course, you already knew

WW
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:40 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one I prepared earlier.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=cairns+horses

And my link works
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Redlynch is a very spread suburb so from the main city could be anywhere between 15 - 30 minutes.