Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Enough experience hairdressing.

Enough experience hairdressing.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Question Enough experience hairdressing.

Hi everyone
I am asking this for a friend who has had about 6 years experience working in a salon as an hairdresser, and in the last 2 years she has done her level 1 & 2 in hairdressing at college, is this enough for the tra.
thanks for all your help
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enough experience hairdressing.

Originally Posted by andyaldy
Hi everyone
I am asking this for a friend who has had about 6 years experience working in a salon as an hairdresser, and in the last 2 years she has done her level 1 & 2 in hairdressing at college, is this enough for the tra.
thanks for all your help
Hi there,yu have to have at least 3 out of the last 4 yrs experience working at least 20 hrs a wk after becoming qualified,its intersting that youve said shes had 6yrs experience but has only done her level 1 and 2 in the last 2 yrs,so was she just helping out in the salon previous to that
There is a hairdressing forum and a migration forum on here you might get more answers from that

tracey