enjo party!!!

Old Oct 26th 2003, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default enjo party!!!

I remember a few weeks back a thread about tupperware parties here, but has anyone else had the experience of an enjo party?!!!!!
:scared:
Old Oct 26th 2003, 10:00 am
WBB

Default Re: enjo party!!!

Originally posted by abergas
I remember a few weeks back a thread about tupperware parties here, but has anyone else had the experience of an enjo party?!!!!!

enjo party?

Old Oct 26th 2003, 10:11 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.enjo.com.au/

My mate swears by them, I'm yet to be convinced!
Old Oct 26th 2003, 11:10 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Another American inovation!!!!!!!
Old Oct 26th 2003, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Enjo,enjo enjo, a cleaning we will go!
Very scary stuff, fluffy mittens are taking over the world!
Sue
Old Oct 26th 2003, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really just a fluffy mitten?
Old Oct 26th 2003, 12:28 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Looks just like one - the adverts and selling are that bad/good my son wants one for his bathroom!

Old Oct 26th 2003, 1:06 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by Larissa
Wow thats incredible a pair of gloves you can scrub your bathroom with!!! Wish we could get them jere in the UK, I could wrap up warm and still clean the house..cool.
Old Oct 26th 2003, 2:41 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

yeah to much ENJO ,we even have cars driving around with ENJO lisense plates, the best ones are the LOVER WEAR parties all lingerie, and Adult toys........ MM
Old Oct 26th 2003, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Never heard of it!! Maybe I need to watch QVC more often!! Come on someone tell me what is so good about it then?
Old Oct 26th 2003, 5:53 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sandra
Looks just like one - the adverts and selling are that bad/good my son wants one for his bathroom!

Hey, if he's volunteering to clean his own bathroom... get him one!!!!!!!!

Petra
Old Oct 26th 2003, 7:09 pm
WBB

looks like a modern duster to me, just a gimmick.

but then i am a 60's man as my bird keeps reminding me.

Old Oct 26th 2003, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Pookin

did you go to a party for this!!!! can't wait to get there

what other parties are on the go????

Old Oct 27th 2003, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Yes Yes Yes!! Me!!!

I have been to one and apart from the nibbles it was THE most boring thing that I have ever experienced!!!

Now I'm sure it could be livened up a bit with the introduction of a naked male with a good butt (Ceri's hubb maybe) and apron to hide the dangly bits doing the demonstrations.

Plus the products cost the earth and my Enjo Mit gets used to wash the car now so you can tell how good I thought it was. No, gimmie a bucket of bleach, at least I feel as though things are clean then.

Di
Old Oct 27th 2003, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pookin

I am like you and waiting to be convinced, but Choice Magazine (Oz equivalent of Which?) did a review of this, and their conclusions were:-
• We found some of their products are worth investing in, but you can stick to cheaper alternatives with others.
• Cleaning the ENJO way will, for most people, involve a concerted effort to change a lifetime’s worth of cleaning habits.
• Cheaper microfibre cloths are available in the supermarket — we put our home testers to work to find out if they’re all they claim to be.

Full report at http://www.choice.com.au/goArticle.aspx?id=103794&p=1 but you may have to be a member to get access to it.