Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

English Translation

English Translation

Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice
Default English Translation

Hiya.

My Wife was originally born in another country and has lived in England for most of here life. Looking at the 175 app form it mentions about supplying a cert copy of each Birth certificate for each family member.

Do I need to get a birth certificate translated?

Who knows?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all
Default Re: English Translation

Originally Posted by stellaman
Hiya.

My Wife was originally born in another country and has lived in England for most of here life. Looking at the 175 app form it mentions about supplying a cert copy of each Birth certificate for each family member.

Who knows?
From memory all paperwork submitted needs to be in English although I stand to be corrected.
We got married in Dom Republic so our marriage cert is in Spanish and I'm sure this will have to be translated and possibly noterized by a lawyer when we eventually apply for a visa.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mvagusta
From memory all paperwork submitted needs to be in English although I stand to be corrected.
We got married in Dom Republic so our marriage cert is in Spanish and I'm sure this will have to be translated and possibly noterized by a lawyer when we eventually apply for a visa.
yep you will need a certified translation of anything in a foreign language.

If you do a google search for 'certified translation' you should get a few companies that will do it from a scanned copy.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hiya.

Who knows?
Hiya,

Me and my husband got married in Mexico last September, our certificate was in Spanish, we were advised that we would need to get this translated into English before sending to DIAC.

Donna.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hiya.

Who knows?
What language is the certificate in ?

I can recommend a very good guy who could do this if it was Spanish ?

He is a certified member of the translation thingy madjigy !!

Donna.

Last edited by DEEDEE01; Feb 4th 2008 at 6:59 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

The Birth Certificate is in Russian - Anyone know a proper translator?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

The Birth Certificate is in Russian - Anyone know a proper translator?
You could try the Russian Embassy in the UK (I'm guessing there is one somewhere!)
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

So I have seen some good online translation companes that do Russian. Which is good.

My next question is.. I can submit an application for 175 without the scanned copy of the translated birth certificate. Will it just show up as a required document to email/post? i.e I can post later!!!

Just wondering what "out of the ordinary" stuff needs to be completed just to submit the application.