Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

english passports

english passports

Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:11 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Red face english passports

just a little question for anyone. my son is sixteen in september and still on my passport. i no he will need his own then but will that mean that i have to get myself and the other 2 kids a new passport as its not due to run out untill august 2008 ? so if anyone can help would be totally appreciated thanx !
Old Jul 21st 2005, 7:27 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: english passports

Originally Posted by robos
just a little question for anyone. my son is sixteen in september and still on my passport. i no he will need his own then but will that mean that i have to get myself and the other 2 kids a new passport as its not due to run out untill august 2008 ? so if anyone can help would be totally appreciated thanx !

Get passports for your other children at the same time unless you want to experience hassle travelling.
http://www.passports.gov.uk

There's no such thing as an English passport, by the way

Jeremy
Old Jul 21st 2005, 12:28 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAJ
Get passports for your other children at the same time unless you want to experience hassle travelling.
http://www.passports.gov.uk

There's no such thing as an English passport, by the way

Jeremy
thanx jeremy i just wanted to check
Old Jul 21st 2005, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

mary1 has a brilliant futuremary1 has a brilliant futuremary1 has a brilliant futuremary1 has a brilliant futuremary1 has a brilliant futuremary1 has a brilliant futuremary1 has a brilliant future

Please explain. Have England got their own passport now?

My British passport still has 5 years left on it so is it invalid?Do the Scots and Welsh need separate ones too?Does that mean we have to show our passports going from England /Wales/ Scotland?
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 12:17 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1

My British passport still has 5 years left on it so is it invalid?Do the Scots and Welsh need separate ones too?Does that mean we have to show our passports going from England /Wales/ Scotland?
I only but wish
we can always put a little sticker of our own country's flags on the front of our United kingdom of Great Britan and N. Ireland passport - I suppose that will be defacing the Queens passport though wouldn't it - pity, I think a nice dragon would look lovely covering up that crown , but it would clash with that horrible burgundy colour of the passport though. lol

Last edited by Ceri; Jul 22nd 2005 at 12:22 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 7:32 am
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by Ceri
I only but wish
we can always put a little sticker of our own country's flags on the front of our United kingdom of Great Britan and N. Ireland passport - I suppose that will be defacing the Queens passport though wouldn't it - pity, I think a nice dragon would look lovely covering up that crown , but it would clash with that horrible burgundy colour of the passport though. lol

ok sorry everyone if i offended you for saying english passport i was in a rush and half asleep when i wrote my original post once again sorry x x x
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 7:59 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

ok sorry everyone if i offended you for saying english passport i was in a rush and half asleep when i wrote my original post once again sorry x x x

Sounds like a good idea to me, at least then we wiuld feel part of something rather than just blandy British!
We were once seperate country's and there is nothing wrong with any of them, they all have their own history and I would be proud to be any othem.

Bye
(English)
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:08 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by markeh
Sounds like a good idea to me, at least then we wiuld feel part of something rather than just blandy British!
We were once seperate country's and there is nothing wrong with any of them, they all have their own history and I would be proud to be any othem.

Bye
(English)
Have to agree ... I'm English NOT British
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:11 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1

You beat me to it. I was gonna say the same.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:14 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

An English passport what a great idea, I don't like to be associated with the Paddys, sheep shaggers and sweatys.

Even better a London passport so I don't have to be associated with northern monkeys

Last edited by fraser; Jul 23rd 2005 at 10:51 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:21 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fraser
An English passport what a great, I don't like to be associated with the Paddys, sheep shaggers and sweatys.

Even better a London passport so I don't have to be associated with northern monkeys
So you want to stick with the sexual deviants then
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 10:51 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
So you want to stick with the sexual deviants then
How did you know
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: english passports

on the subject of passports,
i had 5 years left on mine with 2 of my kids on it.
We are not due to go to oz till next year and i was told that each member has to have their own even if they are on mine and was advised to renew mine also,it's a bit of a bummer but it's best done,
hope this helps,best wishes,
Lynn
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:51 am
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
on the subject of passports,
i had 5 years left on mine with 2 of my kids on it.
We are not due to go to oz till next year and i was told that each member has to have their own even if they are on mine and was advised to renew mine also,it's a bit of a bummer but it's best done,
hope this helps,best wishes,
Lynn

thanks lynn thats all i wanted to know ta!!!!
by the way everyone else i am english but officially i live in wales i dont have a problem with any nationality just the t*ts that blow up the poor everyday person and for no reason we should all stick together love to you all x x x
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:59 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
An English passport what a great idea, I don't like to be associated with the Paddys, sheep shaggers and sweatys.

You have a knack of winding people up havnt you
and anyway, you are already associated with the 'sheep shaggers' as your name is scottish

Last edited by Fiona&malc; Jul 24th 2005 at 1:02 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.