Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

english hairdresser needs sponsorship - Brisbane

english hairdresser needs sponsorship - Brisbane

Old May 29th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

clairer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default english hairdresser needs sponsorship - Brisbane

My Mum is an english hairdresser who needs an employer to sponsor her as a full time hairdresser, she has extensive experience and skills/qualifications and has a good salon image! She is willing to cover the costs, can anyone help?
Old May 29th 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

lisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to all
Default Re: english hairdresser needs sponsorship - Brisbane

hiya, im lisa a hairdresser the only advice i can give is to ring a few hair salons direct really where are you wanting to go?
Old May 29th 2008, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

lisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to alllisaroo is a name known to all

i can help you with names in southern goldie and tweed rivers northern nsw if that helps...
Old May 30th 2008, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisaroo
i can help you with names in southern goldie and tweed rivers northern nsw if that helps...
yeah, any help would be great! and lets face it, she'll be a lot closer to Brisbane then she is already in UK!!
Old May 31st 2008, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lisaroo
hiya, im lisa a hairdresser the only advice i can give is to ring a few hair salons direct really where are you wanting to go?
anywhere in Brisbane and surrounding areas idealy but will concider others
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

i worked in a salon called saks, the owners name is donna and she's lovely,, she has 2 shops 1 in tweed heads and another in banora village.there is also a shop called area 1 in coolangatta, and another called lupinos in the pines shopping centre in elanora, failing that go in to www.google.com.au and just get some numbers from there, let me know if you need anymore info