Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

English football commentators!!!!!!

Wikiposts

English football commentators!!!!!!

Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Is Big Gordon Smith still in the Media ???
Went to school with him in Ayrshire before he went on to Play for Killie & Rangers.
aye and he still talks pish!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ducatiandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Went to school with him in Ayrshire before he went on to Play for Killie & Rangers.

He only does scottish footie on either BBC Scotland or STV, he does the after game chat bit not bright enough to do the full game you know what these ayrshire people are like, your sister and wife are same person an all that!

Andy
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

clandfam is an unknown quantity at this point

The most annoying thing about English Football is definitely the media/commentators.

Before the tournament started I genuinely wanted England to do well, maybe not win it because we would never hear the end of it, but to be there or thereabouts.

But the first game Portugal against Greece had just finished and according to the tv commentators, England were playing Greece in the quarter finals instead of Portugal! The english hadn't even kicked a ball in anger! I feel sorry for the players, because the media and commentators build them all up only to shoot them down.

The commentators/media really are full of s**t.

Last nights game, Germany v Holland, for example; how the hell can Wayne Rooneys name be mentioned 4 times? It's Germany v Holland ffs. They aren't even in the same group!

How many times do you reckon they will mention Johnny Wilkinson? I make it 5 so far.

I could go on and on, but in my opinion they deserve all they get.

Oh and the fans that are rioting in the algarve aren't football fans, no, no, no. Just British louts not there to support or watch the football at all.

I better calm down now.

Take a drink.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ducatiandy
He only does scottish footie on either BBC Scotland or STV, he does the after game chat bit not bright enough to do the full game you know what these ayrshire people are like, your sister and wife are same person an all that!

Andy
are u related
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

Gazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, he attempts to be a pundit on BBC Scotland and is also a players agent.
Comes across as fairly arrogant sometimes but seems to have recovered well from that glaring miss for Brighton against Man U in the FA Cup Final in the 80's.

What was he like at school? Not shy of a word or 2 I suspect

Cheers
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by clandfam
The most annoying thing about English Football is definitely the media/commentators.

Before the tournament started I genuinely wanted England to do well, maybe not win it because we would never hear the end of it, but to be there or thereabouts.

But the first game Portugal against Greece had just finished and according to the tv commentators, England were playing Greece in the quarter finals instead of Portugal! The english hadn't even kicked a ball in anger! I feel sorry for the players, because the media and commentators build them all up only to shoot them down.

The commentators/media really are full of s**t.

Last nights game, Germany v Holland, for example; how the hell can Wayne Rooneys name be mentioned 4 times? It's Germany v Holland ffs. They aren't even in the same group!

How many times do you reckon they will mention Johnny Wilkinson? I make it 5 so far.

I could go on and on, but in my opinion they deserve all they get.

Oh and the fans that are rioting in the algarve aren't football fans, no, no, no. Just British louts not there to support or watch the football at all.

I better calm down now.

Take a drink.
thats a lot of typing form someone from cambuslang

but i agree with everyone of them
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:22 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by soapy
aye and he still talks pish!!!!

He's never changed then !!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

He's never changed then !!
NOPE!!!
last i heard they were gonna buy him a big nappy fur his face
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

clandfam is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a lot of typing form someone from cambuslang

but i agree with everyone of them
Jeez, so it was. Better sit down and take another drink. Probably won't post for another couple of days now!!!!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:28 am
Banned

Kendonakasaki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DaveC
Hansen is practically English anyway. When analysing the England team he frequently refers to them as "we".

HAHAHA....I bet he'd love that, HANSEN being English
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by clandfam
Jeez, so it was. Better sit down and take another drink. Probably won't post for another couple of days now!!!!!!!
whereabootz are u heading out here mate?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Cool

are u related

To you or him!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

To you or him!
both, i think im his aunties uncles brothers mothers son or all of the above
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Kendonakasaki
HAHAHA....I bet he'd love that, HANSEN being English

LOL, he is not Scottish anyway, England can have him.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

LOL, he is not Scottish anyway, England can have him.
so wit is he then ????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.