Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

English electrician in Adelaide

English electrician in Adelaide

Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice
Question English electrician in Adelaide

Have been in Adelaide for nearly 2 weeks,so far nothing has put me or my family off from the move.The purpose of the trip was to validate our skilled migrant visas,we have had a good look around the various areas that looked good via the internet,some still look good but others are now ruled out.The only thing that still needs further explanation is work.I would like to have a chat with other electricians working in Adelaide about the licensing would even layout for a couple of beers,thanks for any help,Rob.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: English electrician in Adelaide

Have you tried posting in the Electricians part of the forum??

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice

ta Steve will do that now!
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:19 am
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute

You've been lucky the weather won't have put you off it's been very mild for the time of year, a gorgeous 28 today. Wait til the weather turns stinking hot and the mind-numbing GayFL starts!!!! Good luck anyway, you're doing the right thing researching this way and you'll make some good contacts via that electrician page.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:21 am
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute

geddit *contacts*!
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rab View Post
geddit *contacts*!
Old Mar 1st 2010, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

Im an english sparx working in Adelaide, what do you want to know?

Cheers

Jon
Old Mar 1st 2010, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jonsparx View Post
Im an english sparx working in Adelaide, what do you want to know?

Cheers

Jon
Hiya,

Really was just wondering about the availability of work? whether people would employ a british guy before I get my licence? don't know how long you've been out here, but I was assessed by vetassess and the process of gaining my A licence seems a little long winded to say the least! Any advice (or encouraging adecdotes!) greatfully recieved

Rob.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rab View Post
geddit *contacts*!
think the sun must have gone to my head because that actually made me laugh!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

sent you a PM