Wikiposts

England 1-0

Old Oct 10th 2005, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: England 1-0

Originally Posted by robos
Peter Crouch. What the hell is he doing playing for England and Liverpool (My team) I just can't believe it

im a liverpool fan and could not of said it better myself
i was begining to think it was just me everyone i speak to says he is fantastic but i cant see it myself i was told by everyone to give him a chance to settle i personally think 'come on he is a pro its his job how many chances does he need' if i didnt do my job right first time i would probably get a warning or sacked. it makes me so

jan x

I completely agree with you, Southampton chairman Rupert Lowe must have been p!ssing himself laughing, when we said "yeh we'll give you £7m for Crouch he's a great player". They bought him for £1m because Villa realised he was rubbish What a waste of money, he's worse than Heskey! He is absolutely useless in the air and he's 6'7". Cisse is much better, if a little more French
Old Oct 10th 2005, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly. And why on earth they sold Milan Baros to Villa? He's a good player and he deserve a place in the first 11. Anybody agree with me?

Originally Posted by John Mc
I completely agree with you, Southampton chairman Rupert Lowe must have been p!ssing himself laughing, when we said "yeh we'll give you £7m for Crouch he's a great player". They bought him for £1m because Villa realised he was rubbish What a waste of money, he's worse than Heskey! He is absolutely useless in the air and he's 6'7". Cisse is much better, if a little more French
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:45 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Peter Slouch!! He is just too tall and gangly, no weight behind him, 6 stones pi**ed wet through! I've just got no confidence in him whatsoever, what are they thinking about?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:04 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanTheMan
Exactly. And why on earth they sold Milan Baros to Villa? He's a good player and he deserve a place in the first 11. Anybody agree with me?

i agree selling baros was the biggest mistake lfc have ever made he should of been given a chance to play to show what he can do
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Crouch is much chop either but aren't clubs wary about the number of 'locals' they must have in the team for next season's European matches? It was one reason why Chelsea wanted to sign Gerrard - to add to Lampard, Terry, Cole and any other English players they might have. Arsenal could get caught out and Man Utd don't have an abundance of locals in their squad.

Liverpool won't qualify for Europe the way they've started so it all might be academic.

OzTennis